26

After the breathtaking lunch at the yatch. They reached home. magpapahinga daw sila so around 5 he'll knock in her door daw so they can have dinner and they'll go night swimming sa infinity pool nila. Sa wakas may silbi pala ang dala niyang swimsuits. hahahahha sisiguraduhin niyang she'll be very attractive to his eyes. Saan kaya sa tatlong dala niya ang susuutin sa pool mamaya...?

Ito nalang siguro, but gagamitan naman nya ng dark blue cover up so it is not going to be too revealing until she is in the pool

Ito nalang siguro, but gagamitan naman nya ng dark blue cover up so it is not going to be too revealing until she is in the pool. Laban lang Sam. This guy had seen a lot of these swim wears. For sure a lot of models and super hot chicks had tried to flirt with him before. He has been all over the world so he is probably very westernized when it comes to bitches trying to show off to ignite his interest. Kayaaaaa laban lang tayo....

Dahil satisfied siya sa choice niya. She decided to rest, lay down in bed and tried her very best to drag herself to sleep. But every time she closes her eyes, lahat ng nakikita niya ay mukha ni Zack. Everything about him and his gestures is haunting her. 

"Nababaliw na ata ako."

Sana ganito nalang lagi. Sana may milagro at biglang mag iba ang hinihinngi ng ama niya sa kanya. Maawa naman sana ang panginoon sa kanya. She'd really going to get panic attack every time she remembers about her situation with her family. Di niya maintindihan why even his brother and sister did not oppose with their dads decision. It is too unusual for them na pumayag sa gusto ng ama nila ngayun. For all she know, siya ang pinaka masunurin. Ang dalawa niyang nakababatang kapatid ay mas brats pa nga at mas rebellious kesa sa kanya.

Takot na talaga siya sa anong katotohan sa likod ng desisyung yun ng ama nila. Is his political career really enough for him to put her sake at stake? his dad and his whole family is being really impossible...