Sound

Kira's Pov

"And then some kid bumped into them-haha- and they kissed" I nearly spit my drink as laughter had forced its way into my throat, Kiba who had told the story was also laughing.  I could easily tell Sasuke wasn't so happy about it, considering how many times he tried to stop this story from being told.  Naruto wasn't silent about it either "Its not that funny...." he groaned, but everyone else seemed to find it hilarious "All the girls were really pissed though" Shakamira had stated "Yeah I remember that clearly" Naruto agreed sounding like he was reminiscing. 

"Well he did steal Sasuke-kuns first kiss" Ino pointed out "Come to think of it...." she continued

"I think he hasn't had his first kiss with a girl yet" she squealed high pitched, almost enough to damage my hearing.  This girl... I rolled my eyes with annoyance.  Everyone was so obsessed with Sasuke even Naruto kissed him. Okay so that doesn't really count, but still.  He was popular, that whole stunt about how he felt that people also treated him the same way they did me. It was nothing more than a lie,  Sasuke has so many friends. I don't have any..            

"Ino" Sakura growled "If anyones going to be kissing Sasuke-kun its me" "Is that so?"  the two argued carlessly in the background, yet I was told they were 'best friends' what a friendship "Jeez, do they always have to argue over you" Naruto questioned, apparently already knowing the answer.  "Hn, baka" Sasuke's voice had changed to an argumentative one, much like that tone he used with me, most of the time.

I was jealous of him

So many friends, so many girls who would gladly date him, a caring best friend whom he spent a lot of his time with.  Yet, he talks like he has nothing. 

"Kira, settle this between me and Sasuke" Naruto had said,  dragging me out of my thoughts.  I could tell by the silence that they were waiting for me to answer, but I wasn't even listening to their argument "Uh...settle what?" I asked, clueless. "You mean you wern't even listening?" Sasuke asked "Naruto, settle what?" I had asked again, completing ignoring Sasuke. As I found I had no reason to speak to him anymore, better off acknowledge him.

"I see what you did there" Sasuke chuckled 'he's laughing at me now?! bastard' "I guess that makes one of us" I said sticking my tongue out "So you are talking to me" I covered my mouth quickly, realizing I had fallen prey to his twisted game. "Naruto, tell Sasuke I'm not intreasted in his little lying affairs anymore" I said and crossed my arms over my chest, making a small hn under my breath while doing so  "Sasuke, Kira said-" -"Idiot, I heard her" Sasuke tone shifted to an irritated one

"Kira If you have anything to settle with me, why don't you say it to my face"

"Have you forgotten, I'm blind? do you want me to look you in the eyes and tell you that you're not a lying, conniving, self-centered, arrogant, JERK" I yelled the last bit, realizing It was probably in Sasuke's face, a sweat drop had formed.    The room fell silent, I couldn't even hear Ino and Sakura arguing. Choji and Shakamaru wern't talking, Kiba wasn't even tempting to say anything and  Naruto's enthusiastic personality had fallen to short to laugh it off.  

Oh so its that kind of crowd

"Why, why does everyone do that? Act like I'm some kind of freak when I defend myself" I asked getting up and away from Sasuke "STOP STARING AT ME" I screamed turning around and acknowledging everyone who dared to look at me  , the room so silent,  I felt like the walls were caving in on me. 

"Why....why...does this world fill so dark....so cold..not even the sounds can light it up"

"Kira..." Sasuke had whispered my name, he felt sorry for me.  I knew he did,  I could hear it in his voice.  "Calm down" He touched my arm briefly,  doing his best not to upset me further.

I tried to do just that, free myself from...myself. The person who hurt me the most was me and he was right.

The sounds had continued on as if nothing had happened,  people had started talking again, noises of cooking, the smell of many foods. I decided to sit back down for the meantime next to the person who got under my skin the most.  I knew I could no longer make these kind of outburst unless I wanted to tell my father that his 'daughter' had failed to complete yet another mission,  yes 'another'

as much as I hated to,  I sucked it up and

"I'm sorry I made a scene" I told him "Hn? didn't even notice" his small chuckle had made me smile "So you're not mad?" I questioned almost surprised 

"No"

"I'm glad" I said softly, letting the breath out I had been holding while waiting for his response.  Maybe this wasn't going to be as bad as I had once thought.

"So...I'm sure being the Raikage's daughter has many interesting stories on your father" Naruto had said in a sneaky voice.  "No way, Id never tell anything on my father" I said honestly "So you two are close?" Sasuke asked but I wasn't exactly sure how you would define our relationship. We weren't really close as most parents are with their kids,  I was just protective of the man that adopted me. Come to think of it, I wondered if Sasuke had actually met my real parents. But I didn't care to much about them to ask him about it 

"Kind of" I finally answered, but nothing much was said after that.

"Well it was nice meeting you" Ino and Sakura both said in sync, before telling their goodbyes to everyone else.  I was also ready to go 'home' it had been a long day. "It was nice meeting you guys" I said flashing a smile "I'll maybe catch up with you latter" I added getting up out of my seat "See ya" Naruto said, while Sasuke hadn't really said anything but his usual 'Hn'

Did this mean we were friends again?

I dismissed the thought as my reality seemed more important, not paying attention never got me anywhere before. I carefully excited the same way I came in before walking in the direction of where my apartment was. But a voice that I found myself getting too familiar with,  made me smile without attention to do so

"Hey wait up" Sasuke's said, I slowed my pace "What is it?" I asked without stopping to wait on him 

" I'll walk you home..." he mumbled