That Night

It shouldn't have happened that way. I wish I could take it all back- the party, Cameron asking me out, the whole night. It all started when my friend Brandy, like the drink, dragged me to the end-of-the-year party. I thought it would be cool and help my reputation, being the only just out of eighth grade girl at the party. And it was even better that my crush was finally showing interest in me.

Cam was a senior but I still had my eye on him, especially because I look way older than I actually am, boosting my chances.

From the moment I walked in the doorway I had a beer in my hand and an eye on my true love. Or so I thought. I hadn't known what his liking meant or what he liked. He had never noticed me before, through all my countless attempts to engage in a conversation with him.

He had looked with greedy eyes at almost every girl in our school.That should have been my cue to walk away. But he looked so hot, and he was actually taking notice in me.

The first thing he did was grab my hand casually and say hey, but he was soon grabbing my boob. I normally would have stopped it, but he chose me, of all people to be with, a freshman nobody. He stopped abruptly and asked if I would be his girlfriend. I was so dumbstruck, I couldn't even speak. But one I gathered my bearings, of course I said yes!

         "Wanna go somewhere more private and savor the moment?" he asked in his smoothest tone. And, of course, once again I had been suckered in by this captivating boy.

What did he mean by savor the moment? What was this leading up to? We went upstairs to a bedroom and that's when my thoughts went astray from wanting to be with him and right to what that meant. He lifted me onto the bed and my palms started to sweat. He layed on top of me and kissed me all the way from my forehead to where the neck of my shirt started. He gently pulled the shirt over my head, leaving warm spots wherever he touched. It was getting intense, but I was so drunk and he was so pleasing.

          "No. Stop. This isn't right! I'm not ready!" I pleaded. He just kept going and before I knew it he had me in just bra and panties. But soon after he was ripping those off and unzipping his own jeans. I didn't want this. I had to get out, but I couldn't. Hos own weight was keeping me down. This hurt and I didn't like it.

           "Come on. Don't be a little baby. I know you want me. And we're already dating, remember?" he teased. I tried rolling, kicking, punching, everything, I even let out a few yelps. It just made him pish down more.

           "Please," I gasped, "I don't want to do it while we're drunk." I started to sob and give up under his weight, my last reserve of strength gone.