Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Draco caught up with Harry after the following DADA class.

"Harry... Hey! I just wanted to thank you... and your girlfriends..." Draco smirked, "You really did look out for my cousin. I owe you a lot already Harry, but I can never repay you for how much you've done for me... for all of us really."

"Too late! Already done," said Harry with a grin. "Just seeing you off to the start of a better life is the best repayment I can think of."

"You're alright Harry!" Draco said, grinning back.

~o0o~

It was the end of the school-year and children were gathering their things and preparing for the train-ride back to London. Except for Ron's breakdown last autumn, it had been the most uneventful year at Hogwarts that Professor Potter could remember. Harry was glad that he had returned for 7th year. But it hadn't been exactly how he'd envisioned spending a relatively uneventful year at Hogwarts.

Harry had imagined being a student, not a professor with two girlfriends who were both students. When he thought of it that way, it almost sounded wrong. But Minerva had been right. Hermione, Alex and Harry were all more or less the same age, and they were his girlfriends before he had become a professor. It was completely different.

The night that Ron had been carried off to St Mungo's, a somewhat flustered but very stern Minerva had briefly taken Harry aside to tell him something privately.

"The Board of School Governors be hanged..." She had said forcefully, "Miss Granger and Miss Russo have my permission to board with you for the rest of the school-year."

The End

STAY TUNED for a globetrotting sequel. Harry and Hermione have been to New York, and Alex Russo has been to Hogwarts, next they embark on an Earth spanning adventure... FBI Profilers, Nazis, Dark Occultism, Demon Smackdowns, Hong Kong Triads, Tibetan Monks and Peruvian mummies... Yeah Baby! It's got it all!!!