Chapter Three: Dance With Me

Surprise, surprise! Thought I'd sneak in a chapter in before my bday which is on Friday:) 

Alessandra's POV

It was 5 p.m by the time I got home. After Rhett and I got rid of the engines, I decided to stay behind to get a head start on the new layout.

Unlocking the door to my three bedroom apartment, I was greeted by silence and a very, very hungry cat.

"Hi Taki" I said, reaching down to pet my furry baby. "Sorry mama's late. You must be hungry."

Taki growled and turned to walk ahead of me toward the kitchen. Following him, I reach up to open the top kitchen cabinet and grabbed a bag of cat food. After feeding my baby, I head up toward my bedroom.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the hot water tab for a nice warm bath, making sure to add a generous amount of vanilla and honeysuckle body wash. Once it was ready, I unclipped my hair, stripped off my clothes and hopped in.

I stretched and began rubbing my skin, letting my thoughts wander to my earlier encounter with Julian Carmichael .

"Oh I'll show you just what a woman can do." I muttered, leaning back to relax.

After what seemed like forever, I hopped
out, feeling refreshed and beautiful.

Wrapping a towel around me, I walked back into my bedroom and began rustling through my closet. I pull out a black, leather mini skirt and a white tank top that clung to the curves of my hips and cleavage and a black lacy pair of expensive lingerie.

Man. If mom sees me in this, she'd probably faint.
I shook my head at the thought and grinned. I was indeed the youngest of three kids but I was the most daring. I lay out my outfit, adding a black leather jacket just in case it got cold, and grabbed a pair of maroon boot heels.

Now makeup and hair.

Grabbing my hairdryer, I began drying my hair, running a hand through it to untangle it. Once in its natural wavy state, I moved toward the dresser to work on my makeup.

It took a while to perfect smoky eyes but nevertheless I got it done. Grabbing a tube of red lipstick, I began applying it to my lips.

Done.

Looking into the mirror, I am impressed by my appearance.

Not bad.

Just as I began putting the dress on, the doorbell rang.

Woah he's early, I thought, looking at the clock. It's only 6:30.

Looking at my reflection one last time, I rush downstairs to open the door. The expression on Rhett's face tells me that all the effort I had put into dressing up was totally worth it.

"Wow" he breathed, running a hand through his blonde hair. "You look absolutely gorgeous, Aless."

I smirked. "You don't look so bad yourself, Rhett."

I notice he was holding a bouquet of white lilies.

"Oh is it a date now?" I ask, raising my eyebrows at the flowers.

He flushed. "I thought you'd uh like them." he said, handing them over.

I smiled and took them. How sweet.

"You didn't have to, but thank you Rhett. This is really sweet of you."

I took the flowers and walked toward the kitchen and put the flowers into a vase.

Walking back, I grab my purse and keys before hooking my arm into Rhett's.

"Shall we go now?"

He grinned. "Let's."