Chapter 2

I check the time, it's eight. Currently, I'm having dinner with my parents.

"Mom, Dad," I faked yawned. "I'm heading off to bed.". I quickly stood up and went up to my room. They don't know that I go out every night. They're too busy with work to notice, anyway.

I dressed into my short-shorts and put a see-through blouse with lace bra and undies beneath. It's slutty, I know but I'm used to it. Next, I applied make-up and waited for them to switch off the lights before climbing out of my window. Right on schedule, Mike's truck parked in front of my house.

"Hey, baby." I purred as I stepped in his truck. I went to his seat and hovered over him, realizing my move, he kissed me and tried to be in demand. His attempt pushed me a bit made me  press the horn. We both stopped and he sped off, so we wouldn't be caught.

"That was close. I was close." He smirked.

"Please explain the second sentence." I asked. He pointed to his standing monster and I laughed. Instantly, we arrived at the club. We got in hurriedly and he sat down.

"Hey sex babes! Here's the beer!" Alex greeted us, carrying three bottles of alcohol. She motioned us to finish the whole bottle and we obliged. The scenario got us in the moment and things got hot.

He took off his clothes leaving him half naked. I followed his actions and straddled him on the couch. He kissed me and his tongue begged entrance. Being a tease, I just smirked. He flipped me over and rubbed his standing length against me. He pinched my butt and he used that chance to explore my mouth.

Suddenly, everyone was shouting and panicking. The music abruptly stopped. Outside, sirens could be heard and they got louder and louder as the seconds passed.  It only meant two things. One, the party is over.

Two, the cops are here.