Epilogue

This won't be long... Sorry. I just don't have any more ideas for this... Once again, thank you for reading and voting! And of course commenting!

*6 years later*

"El, hurry up" Perrie yelled

"I'm coming!"

"Ouch, ouch, ouch. This hurts so bad. I want this thing out of me!" Eleanor yelled

"I'm here. Let's go" 

They all got in El's car and drove to the hospital. 

It was a simple girls day, until Eleanor's water broke.

Yes she was pregnant. After 2 years of being married with Harry, they decided that they wanted to start a family. 

"Fast please. He's killing me. Jesus Christ" Eleanor was in pain.

"I can't go too fast! Perrie did you call the boys?" El asked

"Yes, I think Harry passed out" 

"What? Oh God, now I'm the one who's going to pass out" Eleanor said 

Perrie tried to calm Eleanor as El drove. Once they got to the hospital they all got out and led Eleanor through the doors of the hospital.

"Her water broke" El said to the nurse who came rushing towards them

"Come on, love" 

The nurse sat Eleanor on a wheeling chair and led her to her room. 

"The boys will be here soon!" Perrie told Eleanor

Harry and the boys got to the hospital five minutes later. Eleanor was ready to give birth.

The doctor came and checked everything before starting doing his job.

Harry held Eleanor's hand as she screamed in pain.

"Shh, babe. Deep breaths" Harry said

"Don't deep breaths me! You don't tell a woman to take deep breaths Harold! Shit, just take him out of me" Eleanor yelled

Harry wanted to laugh but he would probably get slapped by his wife so he stopped himself.

"Come on Eleanor. Just one last push. On three" The doctor said

"One, two, three"

Eleanor screamed loudly while pushing. Suddenly cries were heard.

"It's a boy" The doctor said giving Eleanor the baby after cleaned.

"It's ours" Eleanor said looking at Harry with tears in her eyes.

"I love you" 

"I love you"

After their friends and family saw them, Harry and Eleanor slept on the hospital bed.

As Harry fell asleep, Eleanor couldn't help but think about the the day Harry proposed.

It was during a concert. It was their last concert of their second stadium tour.

When the concert was almost over Harry told Eleanor to join him and the boys on stage. He said he loved her and wanted to have a future with her. He got on his knee and asked her if she wanted to marry him. Eleanor was shocked. She loved Harry. She wanted it. A year later they got married.

Now they are where they are. With a child, friends, family and love for each other. Harry Edward Styles, Eleanor Georgia Styles and their son, Jeremiah Styles.

Eleanor laughed as she remembered how she met Harry. It all started with a fake nerd.

She fell in love with the fake nerd