The Fake Nerd

I've already started editing this. This story is so carroty oh my god. I'll try to do my best to edit it and turn it less carroty and with more sense... 

Anyways.... Every time I edit a chapter it'll have "edited" written on it, just to guide you through :)

*EDITED*

_

Here I am, driving to my new school. Want to know why? I'll tell you why.

Because Simon had the brilliant idea of sending me to a school to find a girlfriend, to stop the rumors of me being a womanizer. Stupid, I know, like, why would I need to go to a school just to find a girl when I can have billions of them just by snapping my fingers?

From Simon's point of view, apparently, I'm way too big headed and those famous girls I've been with aren't' good for me.

 I walk in front of a school and spot a group of girls around a girl with red hair. At least I think it's red.

Whatever. I watch as the group starts laughing and pointing at the red hair girl. It all stops when a teacher, I assume, walks over to them and pulls the girl towards him. 

The red haired girl finally turns around and I take a look at her. She's beautiful. 

I watch as she adjusts her glasses and follows the teacher back into the building.

"I think I found the one" I say to myself and get in my car, driving back to my flat.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So I was listening to Best Song Ever and I had an idea and tadaaaaa! This fan fiction came in mind...

~Lirry_Cake_Mashton