Chapter 27

HII! LONG TIME NO SEE. I'VE BEEN BUSY ( AS ALWAYS).  THERE ARE ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT OF SCHOOL!!! AND MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW OMG!!! I MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW... I'M NOT SURE! BUT HERE IT IS. ENJOY

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

It's been almost two weeks since Harry told the world about us.

Things are a bit awkward for me. Whenever I go out girls give me nasty glances, but I ignore them,

I'm happy with Harry, and I hope he's happy with me.

Today is the day.

The day I graduate. I'm so excited yet nervous. 

The boys said they would come too. 

I haven't  really spent some quality time with the rest of the boys, but I hope to do it soon.

Louis said he was throwing a party for me. Which meant, he was only inviting a few people as the boys, their girlfriends and parents.

So it'll be more like a get together.

Which is good to me.

Yesterday I spent the whole day at school with some people setting up the stage and the decorations. So I'm a bit tired.

My outfit was on my bed.  I'm finally going to college...

Well kind of.

I've wanted this for so long. And I kind of deserve it. I worked so hard for this.

The ceremony will start in three hours. I already had a shower and got dressed.

I got everything I needed and met my mother by the front door.

 "Are you ready, Eleanor?"

 "I think so" 

She nodded and we both got out of the house.

Sandra and dad were already there. Harry told me he and the boys would be there an hour after the ceremony start. Apparently they had to go to a meeting.

"Eleanor, you're shaking" mum said driving

"I am ?" I asked 

 I looked at my hands and legs. I was really shaking.

"You don't need to be nervous. You've done your exams and projects and they went perfectly. So don't be nervous. You're finally done with high school"

That's when it hit me.

"I'm free. I finished high school" I whispered

My eyes widened 

"I'm free" I yelled

"Yes sweetie. You're free. Now please, don't scream" mum laughed

"Sorry"

***

Here it is. It's time. The teacher was calling everyone. 

When my name was called, I got up and walked up the stairs to get my diplomat.