Karen and Matt ~ •Paparazzi•

•Warning: smut ahead•

"Thanks for paying for dinner Matt, you really didn't have to."

"It's totally fine kaz, don't worry about it." They were walking down the street after having eaten a meal out at an Italian restaurant. It was mid August time in Cardiff and they were about halfway through filming season 6 of Doctor Who. The bond between Matt and Karen had gotten stronger in a very short amount of time, they had become quite fond of each other. Matt found Karen incredibly beautiful and Karen thought Matt was beyond handsome; but of course the other didn't know this.

"Wait wait sh." Matt cut Karen off in the middle of her sentence. He was so sure he heard the click of a camera. He turned his head slightly to find a huge group of paparazzi stood on the street, clicking away at their cameras to make sure the focus was perfect to catch their prey. "Shit."

The paparazzi were any actors worst nightmare on a normal day, never mind when they were out for dinner with their very attractive female co-star. They were vultures who found their satisfaction in creating lies and taking pictures at the perfect moment to ruin someone's life.

"Paparazzi are over there." He nodded his head in their direction and Karen looked over to see he was correct.

"Matt they're coming over here." Karen's whisper had a sense of panic in it. Even though they were out together in a completely innocent situation, the paparazzi could easily turn this on its head and create some story claiming that the two of them were 'canoodling' in the street. And while they both wished they actually were "canoodling", neither wanted their friendship to be torn apart because their directer had to tell them to stop spending so much time together.

He looked over at them to find them fast approaching, so he did the first thing that came to his mind; grabbed Karen's hand and pulled her down the alley next to them. It was dark so they were well covered from the paps, but it smelt like piss and neither of them wanted to think about how many illegal acts had taken place down there.

Matt had Karen pinned against the wall under his body with his arms either side of her head. He didn't mean for that to happen, but he wasn't complaining either. Karen's breathing increased as she realised how close they were to each other- she could feel Matt's breath fanning over her face. They remained silent as they tried to listen for the sound of the paparazzi leaving, but of course it wasn't that simple. Instead of walking past the alley Matt and Karen were situated in, the paparazzi had stopped just a few feet down from the hideaway. Making it completely impossible for them to leave anytime soon, considering it was a one way side-street.

"They're not leaving."

"Shh. If they hear us we're toast." Matt had removed one of his hands from the wall and lightly pressed his pointer finger over Karen's lips to silence her. She looked up at him through her eyelashes, hazel eyes glistening in the moonlight. Matt thought she'd never looked more beautiful and sexy; while Karen thought he was impossibly attractive as his floppy hair was hanging over his eyes. She suddenly became very aware of his finger on her lips and had to think of something different to prevent herself from getting flustered. Stop it Karen. You cannot do anything with him. You know that. Of course she knew that. That piece of knowledge plagued both of them, a haunting reminder that neither of them could have the one they truly wanted.

They both heard the paparazzi move again, only a bit closer to where they were hidden, and then stop once again. Matt panicked and pushed himself further onto Karen, causing her to be properly pinned against the wall and unable to move. Both of their breathing increased as their true feelings began to bubble, threatening to rise and spill over. Matt could feel her breasts being pressed against his chest and he was attempting (and failing) to ignore how much he was enjoying the feeling. Karen could feel Matt's slight bulge pressing into her thigh through his jeans and she was concentrating on not moving at all, just in case she made it worse. Their eyes met, faces so close that their noses were almost touching, and it was almost like someone had opened the flood gates. Fuck it.