Epilouge

Months has passed and my stomach is getting bigger and bigger, I'm almost to my due date and my baby shower is today. I get out of the shower and lotioned my self and put on some deodorant. I slipped on a white strapless maxi dress and paired it with gold flats. I curled my hair and let it fall down my back, I did my makeup and put on my jewelry. I sprayed my perfume and applied lip gloss I felt arms wrap around me and see Daniel dressed in khaki pants with a white button up shirt.

"You look beautiful." he said placing a kiss on my neck. I felt my cheeks redden and I turned towards him, "Rt." I said and we both started laughing. He bent down and placed his hands around my belly and put his lips on my belly.

"I love you little Logan" I heard him say then he mumbled the rest, he stood up with a smile on his face and grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs grabbed our stuff and got in the car to drive to my parents house.

"I can't believe he"ll be here in a few days.." I said rubbing my belly feeling his little foot kicking me.

"This day came too fast." He said giving me a smile as we stopped at the light. He grabbed my hand and kissed it, " I'm so in love with you." he said squeezing my hand and he continued driving and we ended up at my parents house.

The baby shower went extremely good, everyone had so much fun, and we announced the name. After the baby shower we packed everything in the house and Daniel finished up a few last things in Logan's room and joined me in bed. He pulled me close to him and said "What movie tonight?" he said and I smiled at him and said "The Great Gatsby" he rolled his eyes and said "of course" as he chuckled. Daniel put the movie in and handed me the snacks.

The scene where Gatsby dies I started balling my eyes out, and then I felt a sharp pain run up my spine and I felt tightening around my belly. Then I felt this relief of water like I just wet my pants, I struggled to take a breath and I felt more tears running down my face unable to speak. I felt Daniel shift and he said "Did you like cry a river, because the bed is wet." He said looking at me then stopped and grabbed my shoulders " Madison are you okay, what hurts?" he said and I took a deep breath feeling a contraction coming. "The baby is coming." I said breathing out.

Three hours in labor, twenty minutes of Daniel going hectic looking for the delivery bag, ten minutes to drive there, I gave birth to my baby boy of eight pounds and five ounces Logan Matthew Anderson. My family and Daniel's family came in and met him and fell in love with him.

6 months passed and I'm sitting on the bed as Daniel went to rock Logan to sleep, and placed him in his crib and came back to bed. " I have something to tell you." I said and he raised an eyebrow at me I gave him a smile and said "Sir we have another problem.. And not only one problem.. We have two." I said showing him the ultrasound picture from today. His mouth dropped as he took the picture, "We are having twins?" he said looking at me smiling with tears in his eyes, I nodded and smiled He placed his lips on mine and pulled me close to him. "I love you" he said breaking the kiss as he rubbed his hand on my belly and placed a kiss on my belly. I kissed his chest and looked up at him I placed my hand on the side of his face and looked in his eyes, as he was waiting for me to say 'Ditto' I smiled at him and said " I love you too" he broke out in a smile and placed his lips on mine. That moment there was nothing I could describe, I felt so happy and blessed. Daniel and I went through so much and here we are married, living in a house, not stressed about money or anything,we have a loving supportive family, Daniel has an amazing job, and we have a healthy son, and two more babies on the way.

The end

-----------

The epilogue is now publish and is ready to view. The series is finally over, what a long journey it has been seriously. I wanna thank everyone who has been reading since the beginning when I was gone for like forever without updating but you guys still kept on reading. I love each and everyone of you and I can't wait to put out future books when they are ready to publish! I'm working on this new book well actually two new books because they go together but from different point of views and can I just say when I first thought of it I saw a movie in my head while I was writing it. I have no idea how long the books will be but they will be the same exact pages and chapters as the other book. I can't wait for you guys to read them when they are out! You guys enjoy the rest of your summer

CHECK OUT MY NEW SERIES "Hooked on You"

Cecilia Legend is a beautiful and successful business woman running her father's company. What happens when she has to sign a marriage contract with her worst enemy Tristan Calloway who happens to be one hottest bachelor's in Los Angeles. A story filled with passion, vengeance, competition.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/221080654