Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Lauren and I walked into this bridal store in the town square and the whole room is filled with dresses and chandeliers. I looked at Lauren and she looked at me with her mouth open.

"It's going to take us forever to get through all of these dresses." She said laughing.

"Okay we need a game plan." I said looking around the room, and continued, " Nothing too formal, a strapless white dress that is fitted and it flares out." I said and she nodded.

"Okay I think we can do that." She said going off to the right of the store, I sighed and went to the left. Lauren and I met in the dressing room she had a few gowns in her hand. I tried on my favorite one it was a tight white simple but still unique dress. I slipped it on as I heard my mother's voice talking to Lauren and I hear Catherine, Ashley, and Tori's voice too, I pulled the curtain open and heard them all gasp.

I open my eyes and walked to the double mirrors and looked in the mirror and my heart stopped. This is my dress, it fits in all the right places and its not too formal but still is fashionable. I looked in the mirror and see my mom wiping her tears with a tissue.

"Madison you look beautiful, this is the one." She said standing next to me, I look at Lauren and she nodded.

" This is your dress." She said smiling at me.

"Maddi you look like a princess." Ashley said smiling at me.

"Maddi this is the one." Tori said smiling

The store lady walked over with a smile on her face, " I knew you would love it." She said taking a look at the dress.

"Do you like the way it fits?" she said, and I nodded it still had some room where my stomach is and it'll fit perfectly on the wedding day.

"Well this was really easy." I said smiling at myself, and everyone nodded. I looked at Lauren and then looked past her and see this peach a- line sweetheart long chiffon dress hanging on a wall. A big smile came on my face, the perfect color and the perfect length, I pointed at the dress on the wall and said " That will be the bridesmaid dresses." Everybody turned around and a smile came on their face and they agreed what a perfect choice that is.

My mother's dress is the same peach color and has the same A-line but it's a gown length, Ashley's flower girl dress is the white fit and flare dress with peach as the base line. A few hours later everybody has their measurements in and the dresses are all out of the way.

Next stop on our list is the flower arrangements, luckily my mother and Catherine told the florist the idea of what I want, and she has a sketch and an arrangement to show us. We all walk in and Debbie comes right up to us with a smile on her face, "I think you're going to love what I came up with." She said leading us to the back and pulled out two bouquets of roses, one is for the bridesmaids they have white, peach, a light pink, and a light green set in the bouquet. In my bouquet it has all white and a few peach and light pink roses. I smiled at Debbie and it felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I thank god that all of this wedding planning is going so smoothly.

"You did such a fantastic job, this is exactly what I was thinking." I said pulling her into a hug, she hugged me back and smiled.

"I'm glad you love it." She said smiling. We spent a few more minutes there finishing up the orders and arrangements and my mother, Catherine, Tori, and Ashley headed off home while Lauren and I ran another errand.

"What store next?" I said as we paid for our smoothies, she looked at me and winked and grabbed my hand and we walked inside victoria secret. We walk in and see a young woman with a smile on her face, "Hello ladies, what can I help you guys with today?" she said, I was about to speak but Lauren cut me off, "Hi, my friend is getting married and we are looking for some outfits that will drive him crazy." She said and the women nodded and gave me a smile. " I have the perfect outfits for you." She said walking towards the back, she started showing us some outfits and Lauren started putting them in the bag not even looking at the price.

"This is my gift to you." She said winking at me throwing more stuff in there. I shook my head laughing and something black caught my eye, I started walking towards the wall and see this lace black see through bra and thong with a matching lace throw over. An idea came to my mind and I put it in my separate bag. A few more minutes later Lauren and I left the town square and walked to our cars.

"Call me if you need anything love, bye." She said blowing me a kiss and got in her car, I waved at her and started driving home. I pulled up to our house and parked in the garage. I look and see Daniel's car isn't here yet, I closed the garage and walked in the house and put everything upstairs in our room. I check my phone and see a text message from Daniel.

"On my way home, it was such a long day I love you."

I smiled and sent him a quick text,

"Aw im sorry, I hope I'll make your night better dinner will be ready when you get home." I sent the text and changed into spanks and a loose t-shirt. I turned on some music and washed my hands and started cooking the steaks. I finished up the rest of the dinner and placed them on our plates, just as I heard the garage door open. I set the plates on the table and got his beer and my drink and set it down. I started dancing to the music as I set the pans in the sink; I felt hands go around my waist and his lips on my neck.

" I didn't even here you come in." I said turning around and loosening his tie, he sighed and kissed me.

"Long day "I said and he nodded continuing kissing me.

"How was today?" He said as we walked to the table and sat down and started eating.

"It was good, this is how the flowers look like." I said showing him the picture I took; he smiled and nodded at me.

"They look nice." He said chewing his steak, I rolled my eyes and continued eating.

"You were right, this actually made my day so much better." He said grabbing my hand smiling at me, I gave him a smile and I laughed to myself.

"What?" he said smiling, I thought back to my idea and shook my head smiling, he took our dishes and started cleaning up as I helped him clean.

We walked into our bedroom and he got in the shower, I walked to our closet and pulled out the small pink bag and put it in the bathroom downstairs. I grabbed some water and took my medicine and headed back to our room and see Daniel lying on the bed shirtless with a pillow over his head. I smiled to myself and tip toed to the other bathroom and changed into the outfit, the bra and thong fit perfectly, as I throw on the lace throw over. I undid my messy bun and left my hair wavy cascading down my back. I walked back into our room and turned the lights on and stood right in front of our bed.

I heard him groan and said " Turn the lights off." He said and I giggled.

"Please baby." He said groaning.

"Are you sure you want the lights off?" I said slowly biting my lip, I saw him lift up the pillow off his head and sat up and looked at me up and down. I saw his eyes trace every single inch of my body and then his eyes met mine. He started biting his lip slowly and got off the bed to stand in front of me. He grabbed the lace between his fingers and lifted it off slowly.

" I love this," he said pulling me closer as his lips met my neck, then his lips went to my ear slowly biting it.

"But I would love it more when it is ripped to pieces on the floor." He said smashing his lips to mine and picking me up.