Chapter 7

The first thing that came into my mind when I woke up this morning to my room filled with people is I'm getting married. I took a bite of my french toast as I was getting curlers put in my hair, I looked around the room and see everyone in white silk robes with curlers in their hair. The makeup artist just arrived and are setting everything up, my wedding planner is talking with my mom and Daniel's mom, my mom turned to me and gave me a smile and continued talking. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes I dreamt of this day so much when I was a little girl and it's finally here.

"Hello congratulations by the way , my name is Candice I"ll be doing your makeup." She said holding out her hand gave her a smile and shaked her hand.

"Thank you so much Candice, I'm Madison." I said and she smiled and picked up a moisturizer, I closed my eyes and listened to everyone talking and the music in the background. I was snapped out of it when I heard a bunch of voices surround me.

"You look so beautiful." My mom said smiling at me, everybody nodded and started gushing over my makeup. I looked in the mirror and see that I have a smokey eye with a golden tone, my eyes are outlined with a jet black eyeliner and false eye lashes. I looked at my face and see she contoured and highlighted, I look at my lips and see they are plump and a light pink with a shimmery gloss. I had to blink so many times to make sure the woman in the reflection is in fact me, I stood up and hugged Candice. " Thank you so much, you made me look perfect!" I said she hugged me back and said " you're so welcome, you look amazing." I gave her a smile and looked around the room at everyone's makeup and hair, "you guys look amazing, I'm so glad y'all will be standing up there with me." I said and went to hug everyone. My wedding planner clapped her hands and she pointed to the clock, "alright everyone we have on hour to get out the door and to take pictures and headed to the venue. Everyone put their dresses and shoes on and go to the next room for a quick photo shoot." She said and everyone started to put their dresses on, the bridesmaids have on a peach chiffon a line long dress, my mom and Daniel's mom has on a peach chiffon long one shoulder ruched with diamonds. After everyone got dress my mom pulled out my wedding dress and I slipped into it, my hair stylist finished up my hair and we all walked over to the next room.

I have the photographer some ideas I had from Pinterest and he recreated them for us, a few minutes later we are done and we start heading down stairs. We all pile up in the white limo and started heading to where my love ones and the love of my life is waiting.

We pull up and go to the room where the bridesmaids and the brides wait at, there is an hour until the wedding starts and my hands start shaking my nervs are acting up again.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and Catherine is looking at me worried " Are you okay?" She said rubbing my back I nodded and looked at her " I need to see Daniel and just pray with him." I said she nodded and said " let me see what I can do." she stands up and talks to my mother then leaves the room. She comes back a few minutes later with the photographer she held out her hand for me and I took it.

We started walking outside to the back near a brick wall, " Daniel is on the other side y'all can hold hands and talk to each other but no looking okay, and I thought this would be a good picture idea so that's why I brought the photographer."

I nodded and went to the brick wall " Daniel?" I said hearing my voice crack as I put my hand out and I felt his warm hand touch mine as he intertwined our fingers.

"Madison I'm here what's wrong?" he said his voice concerning, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, " I just need to pray with you and take a breath."

I felt his hand squeeze mine and he said "of course are you ready?"

I took a deep breath and I squeezed his hand. " Lord I pray to you today that your presence is with us today while we are getting married. I wanna thank you for leading me to the love of my life, it was a lot of bumps on the way but we never gave up on you lord. If bad things happen in your life it's your plan for both of us, for us to have a baby it's your plan, for us to meet is all your plan. Everything is in your hands lord and we love you and in Jesus name we say Amen." Daniel said squeezing my hand "amen" I said and let out my breath and I felt this relaxation come over me.