Chapter 9

Mary opened her eyes blinking wildly, everything in her vision so blurry she wasn't able to make out anything. After several moments things started becoming much clearer. Her wrists bound to the arms of the chair her ankles to the legs of the chair. Bound in iron. Looking around she saw two tables in front of her. One with surgical instruments and the other with an electrical saw, an off socket wrench, and a drill. Plus a ten inch old, led pipe on the floor. Pulling at her restraints she looked around. More calm then she should have been. All parts of the room black other than where she sat. She sighed trying to recall what happened. "Jackson..." She realised. "Yes Mary. It was me. Do I feel bad about it? Yes. Do I care? No." She heard him say as he stepped out in front of her. Seeing him stand before her like this made something in her break. Her carmel brown hair falling in her face. Anger surged through her along with sadness and fear. She began to laugh. It started with a giggle and grew into evil. She moved her hair from her face her pale blue eyes giving him an evil stare, as she continued in her hysteria. He watched her with a stoic face giving no hint of the slight fear that traveled through his body. "Taking out the competition. Clever. But something you should account for is the mental stability of said competition." She said her body shaking with so much emotion. Her hands twist in the restraints making her skin red and raw. "Mary look its nothing personal. Really its not. Like you said I can't have competition." He said going to grab a scalpel. Mary watched a twisted smile on her face. "Your so weak Jackson. Needing to tie your victims up like this. Just proves who's better killer." She said mocking him with her words and laughter. "Yet look who's tied up." He said the sharp metal entering her skin making her tense up in pain. He spun it to make a small hole in her arms. She laughed at the pain. "WEAK!" She yelled. If you were any sort of killer you would have challenged me. But your too afraid to do it! Your nothing!" She shouted at him. "SHUT UP!" He hollered at her getting in her face. Their faces inches apart. "Shut up." He spoke through gritted teeth. "Your a weak minded, gold hearted, sorry excuse for a murderer." She said with a growl. Mary smirked. "And one more thing." She said. "What?" He spat at her. "Take account for the size of the hands." She said raising her now free hands making jazz hands. His eyes going wide his fear showing threw his eyes. Mary chuckled shoving him back and slipping her shoes off her feet slipping through the iron. Jackson falling onto the floor. She quickly pulled the drill off the table with ten inch nail on it. As Jackson started to stand after his moment of shock Mary grabbed him by the shirt, dragging him to a wall in the dark, and drilling the nail into his shoulder and letting go until he was screwed into the wall. He yelled in pain tears burning in his eyes. Mary shaking her head "Weak." She stated. She walked over to the table deciding what to used. "Mary. I have a few last words I'd like to say." He said pain in his voice. Mary looked at him "Go ahead then." She said looking at the weapons picking up the power saw. "Your father didn't have a heart attack. I killed him before you came home from school that day. I just cleaned up my mess and left a pretty convincing one." She dropped the saw her hands shaking her eyes wide. The sound of the saw hitting the floor echoing throughout the room. "Y-y-you.." She muttered making him chuckle. "Yes me Mary. It was all me." He said her eyes dropping down to the led bar. Slowly she kneeled down picking it up. "You... You. YOU!" She yelled beating him with the bar like he was a pinñate. She beat him and beat him until she hit him so hard that the nail ripped through his shoulder and his lifeless, beaten body hit the floor. She fell to her knees dropping the bar and crying. His blood splattered her cloths and face. She screamed, her scream echoing throughout the room. She looked at his body, hyperventilating. She stood up and walked out of the room, shutting the iron door, tears still running down her cheeks. She walked up the stairs, outside and looked at the dark night sky. Slowly she looked back at the house and sighed "Good bye father. Good bye my false friend." She said and started her walk home.