Chapter 1

==========================

Part One

==========================

Mary walked through the front door of her house taking off her blood stained shoes. "Mary! How did your date go?" Said an older man reclining back in a chair with a nice, excited tone. "Scott.. He said he was dared to go out with me so it was just a pity date.." She said looking down acting disappointed as she hid the stained knife in her sleeve. "Oh but he seemed like such a nice boy. Maybe he really does like you he just doesn't know how to say it." This made Mary smile. "Its nice thought daddy but I think I'll be going to bed now." She said walking straight down a hall way into her room. She slipped the knife out from her sleeve, took off her jacket and tossed them both on a computer chair. Turning out the lights she laid on her bed, covering herself in warm, soft blankets. She felt something thump her on her leg she looked down to see an orange and black cat. "Hello Lucifer. Come to sleep with me have you?" She asked as if the cat would answer. Lucifer came up and laid beside Mary laying his head on her pillow. Mary laid a hand on him listening to the sounds of his purrs. "Goodnight Lucifer." Mary said as slowly she drifted into her own oblivion of sleep. Her dreams were nightmares to others and she was glad to be the one to give them nightmares.

Morning came quickly. Mary's father coming in her room shaking Mary awake. "Ugh, why do nights fly by in five minutes when you sleep?" She asked aloud. "Ask Father Time, not me." Her dad answered. "Come on got bacon sitting on the table waiting for you." He said walking out her room. Mary sat up, "Are you serious this time or are you kidding?" She yelled out. "Come find out!" He yelled back making her mumble and swing her legs over the side of the bed.

After changing Mary walked out her sense of smell filled with bacon. "Good I'm hungry." She said seeing a plate full of bacon. Mary sat down at the table eating piece after piece, each crunch reminding her of Scotts body ripping. Only making her love it more. "Come on I made you lunch for school." Her father said handing her a brown paper bag. "Yay..." Mary muttered sarcastically taking it from him. "Have fun." He said. "Not likely." Mary said over her shoulder as she slipped her backpack on and walked out the door.

"I'm walking down the hall and this is what I see. Ugly little Mary uh staring at me. Yeah she is just a freak and I'm not afraid to prove it, prove it, prove it. She's stupid and we know it." Sang several boys and girls walking down the Junior hallway. "Really? A retarded parody of Sexy and I know it?" Mary asked making them all stare. "Can you do better with it?" The head cheerleader dared. "Yes I can." Mary challenged making a crowed say "ooo". "Go ahead then." said the cheerleader. "Ok, Walking in the club and this is what I see, Jennet G. Quirk uh staring at me. Yeah she is just a whore and I don't need to prove it, prove it, prove. She's a stripper and we all know it." Mary said making the crowd laugh at Jennet's humiliation. Jennet stomped off in a rage as her jock of a boyfriend followed her. In Mary's pride she walked off to class in a good mood.