Chapter Three- New Family- Part Two

I like Marc, he's really sweet. He smiles a lot, which is something I'm not use to. Mommy is still holding my hand, and I can tell she doesn't won't me going. I'm really excited about meeting my new mommy though. I look up at my mommy, squeeze her hand, then release it. I walk to Marc and grab his hand. He is still smiling, like always. I really think that's all he does.

"Where is she?" I ask.

"She is getting your gift," Marc said, "we wanted to get you something specail."

"Really!" I screamed.

"Really!" he exclaimed just as excited.

"Thank y'all so much," I screamed again, "I can't wait to see what it is!"

"Oh, well this is only a part of it," he explained, "the rest is back at our house. See, we can play with it as a family. We won't to be involved with everything you do, sweetie."

"Oh Marc, I mean daddy," I smiled and reach up to him, "I'm so happy you are my new daddy!"

"I'm happy also sweetie," he squealed, "We've always wanted a little girl and now we have you!"

I hugged my new daddy and he hugged me back tightly. Suddenly a pretty woman walked up not to far behind us. She smiled pretty, she was pretty and she had a present. This must be my new mommy. Oh, I really do look like her! She has long curly blonde hair, crystal blue eyes and the most pretty ruby red lips. She's kind of tall, but perfect in every way. Marc stood me up on the ground beside him, still holding my hand and said,

"Jade, this is Stacy. She is going to be your new mommy."

"Hey Stacy," I smiled shyly, "it's nice to finally meet you."

"It's nice to meet you also, Jade," Stacy said, "you sure are a very pretty girl."

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"You are most welcome sweetie," Stacy said with water in her eyes, "we brought you a gift, but this is only part of it. We hope you like it." She handed me my gift.

I  sit on the ground, looking up at my new parents. The look just as anxious as I am to open my gift.It's huge. It's beautifully wrapped, it's red, purple and pink and it sparkles. I tear the paper off and see a picture of five dolls on it. A mommy, daddy and three kids. I love it so much and I know they can tell. I want to take all of them out and play with them now. I love dolls! I'm so glad they bought me some dolls. They are the best new mommy and daddy ever.

"Thank you both so much!" I shrieked.

"You're welcome Jade." they said in unison.

"Did you look closely at the dolls?" Marc asked.

"Not really," I said, "why, what's wrong with them?"

I looked at the dolls and gasped! Oh My! How? They- the dolls looked like my new mommy and daddy and one looked like me! Wow. I wonder how they did that. I wonder if...who are these other two dolls? Do I have a brother and a sister? I start jumping up and down. Marc and Stacy are smiling at me, but my mommy is looks all but happy. She looks mad, like she wants to hurt somebody mad. I've only seen that look once and I don't like it. I stop jumping, sit my dolls down and walk over to my mommy.

"What's wrong mommy?" I ask.

"Jade, nothing is wrong." she growls.

"Okay mommy," I say, "can I go home with my new mommy and daddy now?"

"They need to get your things," mommy says, "then you are theirs."

"Okay Jade, come on," Marc says, "go with Stacy to the car and I'll get your things."

"I love you Mommy!" I yell to my mommy.

"I do too!" she yells back.

Stacy and I walk to their-my car. It's red and has four doors. It's big and looks like it can hold a bunch of stuff. They must have a bunch of money. Hmm, maybe that's why they want me. They can take care of me and spoil me, not that I need it, but it will be nice to be loved and wanted. Marc loaded all of my cases in the car, then we headed to my new house. I'm really excited and can't wait to see what it looks like.

My new mommy and daddy smile all the time, they keep looking back at me, it's kind of scary how much attention I'm getting. I'm really not use to it, but I like it a lot. I have a great feeling that Marc and Stacy are going to be wonderful parents. I hope that I am the daughter they have always wanted. I'm tired, I think I'll nap, it's a two hour drive to my new house.

"Can I nap?" I ask.

"Sure sweetie," Stacy says, "do you need a blanket?"

"No thank you," I say yawning, "I'm just tired from all the excitement."

"Rest, we will wake you when we get there." Marc said.

"Okay." I said and closed my eyes.