Chapter Four- New House

I woke up from my nap and we are still on the road. I guess I didn't sleep that long. I stretched my arms and legs. Marc and Stacy were talking up front, not noticing I was awake. I listened to what they were saying for a little bit. I know it's wrong to be nosey, but I thought maybe I could find out something, maybe why my parents sold me. That's not what they were talking about at all though. They were talking about a surprise party, for who...for me! Oh, I need to tell them I'm awake!

"Daddy, Mommy!" I yelled.

"Jade!" Stacy yelled and almost jumped in the back seat.

"Are you okay sweetie," Marc asked in a panicked voice, "you startled us!"

"I'm fine," I laughed, "I'm sorry I scared y'all. I really didn't mean to."

"It's okay sweetie," Stacy said sweetly, "this is just all new to us. I promise, soon, we will be normal parents and not so jumpy."

"Okay," I grinned, "I love you both so much!"

"And we, you!" they sang in unison.

There is something really different about Marc and Stacy, nothing bad, but definitely different.

I smelled something, something that smelled so delicious. I sniffed the air. Oh, what it is? I looked on the floor, in the seat and between my mom and dad and didn't see anything. Where is the smell coming from? It smells like Clementine and plum blossom, violets and chocolate, sandalwood, amber and musk. It smells so good. It's almost like... it's pulling me into whatever it is. I'm feeling slightly dizzy.

"Daddy," I say sounding drunk.

"Yes Jade," he says looking in the mirror, "what's wrong? You look pale!"

"I feel dizzy," I say, "what's that smell?"

"What smell sweetie?" he asks.

"Clementine and plum blossom, violets and chocolate, sandalwood, amber and musk." I say.

"OH SHIT!" they screamed.

"Wha-" I said and passed out.

~~Marc's POV~~

"How can she smell our scents?" I asked.

"I-I'm not sure," Stacy stuttered, "I-I thought only we could smell each others scents!"

"I wonder if she's-" I trailed off.

"She's only a child Marc," she said calmly, "maybe she is specail, maybe she is one of us, or maybe she can just smell our scents."

"Whatever it is, we need to get her home!" I yelled.

I drove a lot faster then I normally do, because I don't won't poor little Jade to take in too much of our scent. I don't know how she even smelled us. Humans aren't even suppose to know anything about us. Jade doesn't even need to know anything about us, besides we are her loving, caring parents. What are we going to do when she wakes up and starts asking questions again. Damn it, damn it, damn it! Why did this have to happen?!

I pulled up in our driveway, parked the car, got out and carried Jade to her bedroom. She's so cute and so little. I could just eat her up. Not literally, of course. I'm so glad our little girls is home with us. Now we can spoil her and love her, forever and ever. What Jade doesn't know is that we really will love her forever, since we well... yeah.

I lay Jade on her bed. Stacy and I decorated it in princess things. Everything has something princess on it. We even placed a pink canopy around her bed. It'll make her feel like a reall princess. I hope she doesn't sleep too long, we really want to show her around her new house. I kiss her fore head and walked out of her room, leaving the door open, just in case she wakes up and starts freaking out.