Chapter 3~

Gracie Hartman

I tucked yet another letter under the cushion of the green, battered couch. It had been two weeks since we had started to write to each other and I had grown close to 'Superman'. Funny how I could be so close and trust someone I didn't really know. I knew everything about him, yet I knew nothing. I knew about the people in his life, what's his favorite color, his past relationships, etc. Yet I didn't know his name, or what his job was, how he looked like. 

But it was an adventure.

And, admit it, everyone likes an adventure.

I smiled, walking out the door of the Coffee Shop, heading back home. I took out my white iPhone, and slipped my earphones on as Ed Sheeran blasted in my ear.

You were just a Small Bump unborn, in Four months you're brought to life,You might be left with my hair, but you'll have your Mother's eyes,I'll hold your body in my hands be as gentle as I can, but for now you're scan of my unmade plans,Small bump four months you are brought to lifeand ill whisper quietly, I'll give you nothing but truth,If you're not inside me, I'll put my future in youyou are my one, and only.You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

I sniffled. This song truly was sad. I kept my head down and walked, placing my feet in front of each other. Left, right, left, right. I was too engrossed in walking in a straight line, that I crashed into someone. 

"Ow! Watch where you're going!" I muttered, angrily, as the contents of my bag, spilled out. The letter's flew everywhere and I tried hurriedly to catch them all before they flew away. I knew it was my fault, but it's not like I would see this guy again. Speaking of seeing this guy. 

 I looked up, to see a pale looking guy, with a mop of chocolate brown curls on his head. I had a sudden urge to flip him over, and use him as a mop. Oh god, what was wrong with me.

Someone. Please tell me. 

The guy handed me my letters, as I stuffed them back in my bag, and I looked up.

"Sorry." he said, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Although it was your fault." he added, smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "Uh, okay?" I said, as I started walking away. 

"WAIT!" he called out.

I slowly turned.

"Yes?"

"You didn't tell me your name."

"Why would I?" I answered.

"Because when you meet someone, you give them your name." he shot.

"Then why didn't you give me yours?" I shot back.

As I said that, he looked taken aback. 

"You don't know me?"

"Should I?" I furrowed my eyebrows. He did look somewhat familiar.

"WAIT A MINUTE." I said. 

He raised his eyebrows. "Are you a like a second cousin or something?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Not that I know of. Harry." he said, holding his hand out.

"Gracie. At your service."  I said, shaking his hands. His hand had a firm grip, and I tingled at his touch.

"So Gracie, would you like to-"

He was cut off by loud screams behnd him, and he whipped around. About 30 girls were rushing towards us, and he pulled me as he started running. I tripped but he was pulling me way to fast for me to complain. Gosh, harsh much.

"Where are we going, why are we running?" I said over the piercing screams. Ugh, if I lose my hearing, I'm sueing these girls.

"Why would we want to get mobbed?" he shouted back, turning a swift right, and running into a music shop. 

I sighed, trying to catch my breath. "What is going on?!" 

"How would I know?" Harry said, shrugging.

Yeah, how would you know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Thanks for reading! If you enjoy this story, please don't hesitate to leave a comment and share this story around! Please tweet about it! Share it! 

Twitter: @TeamPayzer

If you like it, tweet me! And share it around twitter and tag me! Much love. xx