OMB-34

[Throwing this out there, next chapter might be the ending]

• H E L I X •
[That night–After]

I was wrecking my brain after what happened, I regret what I did and I hate myself for it

I was wrecking my brain after what happened, I regret what I did and I hate myself for it. I just wasn't thinking straight I–I didn't want this to happen.

[Flashback]

After I got home this morning after what happened I kept thinking and thinking. I was tired of being punked and thrown to the side by Alecia.

I know I made mistakes, but she should forgive me and we can grow from this, but no of course she goes and moves on and with a SANTOS of all people.

I'm not taking this anymore I'm done. I get a few of the guys without Rico knowing as we then left out.

I couldn't remember much because I was blinded by anger, I only remembered seeing Alecia and that guy together outside of the Santos spot.

He was kissing her holding her making her laugh, before I knew it I started shooting as I seen the shots hit her body multiple times.

As Santos came back shooting at us killing the other guys in the car besides the driver and I. That's when I came back to my senses.

[Now]

I sat on my bed shaking in tears with the gun on the ground.

"I'm so sorry Alecia, I'm so sorry,"I cried to myself as the door busted open as I refused to look up.

"What did you do?,"I heard Rico yell as I continued to cry shaking my head.

"What did you do!,"He yelled holding me up against the wall as I looked into his eyes as the tears started to build up.

"I messed up Rico...I messed up,"I kept saying as the tears became more apparent as he put me down, as I slid down the wall.

He paced around the room looking pissed.

"Damn it Helix,"He yelled and punched the wall.

"I think she's dead,"I said softly trying not to break down again, but to no avail I did.

• M A N A I •

After what happened, we went back to the Santos house and ruby and I ended up going to the store.

When we heard gunshots, but paid no attention to them because they were normal as we got our snacks paying for them as we heard sirens.

As we ignored them as they were also normal, after we made our way back to the house to see an ambulance and and one police car.

I seen them loading up someone quickly as I realized it was Alecia as I ran over as they put a black bag over her.

"No–No! ALECIA!,"I yelled crying

The officer held me back as I kept trying to get over to her.

"No! Please god n-nooo,"I cried breaking down as I felt my lungs burned.

I quickly jolt up to see I was in my Mama's arms as she rubbed my arm calming me down

I look around realizing I was sitting in the hospital again.

"I know you're scared, I know when they said she might not make it that it scared you but she's so strong she can push through,"My Mama said softly to me.

"When she wakes up, I want to move to Brentwood she doesn't need to be in Freeridge anymore I don't this place to be where it ends for her,"I said as my mama wiped away her tears nodding in agreement.

[10 Hours later]

I sat up shaking my leg still waiting as I sat on Ruby's lap as he slept, I couldn't wait for her to come out it's been too long.

She can't be dead, she's been in there too long they'd tell us if anything happened.

That's when I heard the door open as the doctor came out along with Alecia in the bed, as everyone jolted awake.

"Parents for Al-,"

"Right here!,"Mama and dad both said getting up.

"Well your daughter will be fine and make a full recovery, but one out of the 8 bullets slightly pierced her vocal chords so she won't talk until she is ready,"He said

"Alright thank you,"They said as the doctor nodded walking off as the nurse was fixing things and filling them as we came in as he gave us a light smile before leaving out.

I looked at her knowing it was definitely time to leave Freeridge.