OMB-27

• M A N A I •

I woke up with a groan as I look around and realize where I am with a sigh as I cover my face and let out a large groan, as I heard the door open as I moved my hands to see Cesar.

"So-,"

"I regret all of this, every single minute of it,"I said as he sighed out looking relieved.

"Thank god, I didn't want you to get all attached to me,"He said with a light chuckle as I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"You obviously mean the other way around,"I said as I sat up.

"Whatever you say Manai, but um how are you after yesterday? I know we're not the closest or coolest after our past but I'm just curious,"He asked as he sat on the bed.

"I mean, I obviously feel betrayed after what ruby did and just seeing them together like that just tore me apart. I could've killed them and I wouldn't even care,"I said with a sigh hugging the covers closer to my body.

"But–I have mad love for ruby so my feelings for him won't fade so easily,"I said as I turned to Cesar as he gave me an understanding look.

"I get it–same goes with me and Monse. Some of the things she's said and did really pissed me off to an extreme to where I wanted nothing to do with her, but my feelings for her won't fade easily either,"He said as I nodded.

"She just need one good ass whooping to set her straight and Alecia's going to be the one to do it,"I said as he looked at me.

[20 Minutes later]

After a while of talking, I finally got dressed as Cesar walked me out to the door just as Ruby was about to knock as he looked like a mess. His eyes were bloodshot red, hair was a mess, along with the clothes and he look like he hasn't slept a wink or ate a thing.

[blackbear- Needed you the most?]

"Oh, um Manai I see you already moved on,"He said sounding awkward and heart-broken as I realized he was looking at my neck as I covered it.

"Good going Cesar you picked an amazing girl, and I can see she's yours so I'll back off. I hope you both are happy,"He said with a slight sad smile and was walking away.

"Ruby wait!,"I said as he stopped and turned.

• E Z E K I E L •

I sat on Alecia's bed as she slept as I looked at her with a sigh, before I looked away and started thinking.

She killed someone, maybe she isn't safe here. Maybe she could put us all in danger and could get us all killed.

Maybe she should live with the Prophets? Wait hell no that's the stupidest thing I could've thought.

I just don't know what to do. Nothing maybe?

[ a month later]
• A L E C I A •

It was Sunday afternoon as I woke up, happy that the school week was over and that I was healthy

It was Sunday afternoon as I woke up, happy that the school week was over and that I was healthy. Why you ask?, because today is the day Monse gets touched by an angel.

I get up and get ready as I looked to see it was 1:34pm as I grabbed my phone and went downstairs as I seen Manai getting up from the couch as she looked me up and down.

"Today is the day isn't it?,"She asked as I nodded. "You got extra rubber bands?,"She asked as I pulled out a new pack from my pocket as she nodded with a smile.

"Let's go then!,"She said as we were out the door.

We walked to Ruby's house as everyone was here as Manai went over and hugged ruby, before he kissed her cheek. Yes they made up.

"So, Monse lately you've been talking reckless and I've been letting you slide for a while now. Usually anyone else wouldn't slide for a second, but I've made the exception for you. I gave you time to apologize to which you didn't,"I said.

"So what's that supposed to mean?,"She said with a stank look. "That means now I'm finna beat your ass,"I said as she got close in my face.

I didn't wait a single minute, I guess she maybe thought I wasn't going to swing or that I was playing because once I punched her she looked surprised.

I kept punching her as I got her to the ground as she flipped us over as I was still digging in, as I flipped us back as I got up and stumped her.

I was pulled off and held by Manai, Cesar, and Ruby as Jamal helped her up.

"That's What you get for turning cold on your own cousin!,"I yelled angrily.

"I'm sorry Alecia! Alright I'm sorry! I was just trying to get Cesar away from you because I seen he was falling for you, and I just wanted him to be here for us!,"She said back.

"Us? What do you mean us?,"Cesar asked.

"She pregnant watch,"Manai whispered to me.

"Cesar..I'm pregnant,"She said as I was shocked, but not really at the same time.

Well looks like the family is getting bigger.

[Was written last minute If there is mistakes and odd sentence spacing it's because I can't see what I've written and readers view]