OMB-06 ✓

A L E C I A

[ Halloween ]

Monse, Jamal & I all sat at Ruby's house while he was talking about our plans tonight. Olivia was in the other room getting ready as I texted Manai.

[Text Convo]

Lifeline #1 💗😍: I'm down here trying to see what's going on with Ezekiel, Mama & Dad. Sorry we can't spend Halloween together.

Me: Don't worry about it they should be all that matters, I'll see you when you get back. Tell Them I love them please.

Lifeline #1 💗😍: Of course I will and stay safe.

Me: I will and I love you ❤️

Lifeline #1 💗😍: Love you more see you 😘

I smiled at her text and I was about to text Helix until my phone was grabbed from my hands and slid into Ruby's pocket.

" Hey give me my phone back! " I said. " No, Just please focus first please." He said begging and I sighed nodding.

" This is going to be our best shut in ever, but we have to follow protocol. " He said.

" Dude, we know the drill! " Monse said sounding highly annoyed as per usual.

" This year is different. " He said.

" It's not about our survival, It's about Olivia. There was magic in our first dance. " He said making us all groan.

" Have you guys ever been to Brentwood? " Jamal said as everyone ignored him continuing to listen to Ruby.

" My parents are out, so I set up touch control LED lighting. Bordello Red. " He said as he turned them on.

Monse & I looked at each other before looking back at him.

" And Nightmare On Elm Street is gonna get Olivia a little scared and a little Lappy. " He said with a smile and sat down demonstrating and patted his lap.

" You know that's creepy right? " I asked him.

" One step ahead of you. A little cover just in case of wood. " He said and pulled out a blanket.

" Speaking of Wood, Brentwood sounds kind of fun " Jamal said. " Where's Cesar sitting? " Monse asked.

" In Oscar's Impala. " Ruby replied nonchalantly.

" He's not coming? Why? It's tradition! " She asked sounding outraged.

" Ruby my phone. " I said, he tossed it to me before he continued his conversation with monse while I texted Helix.

[Text Convo]

Amor Mío😍😋: Are you coming to the house party we're having tonight?

Me: Nah, hanging out with the Fam how about after we meet up and do something? 😋

Amor Mío😍😋: Is it something at Pimp Lane?

My whole mood had changed after seeing that, I told Helix it will happen when I'm ready but out of the blue he always asks about that and it just ruins everything.

I looked up to see Cesar walk in as he walked in flashing me a smile as I smiled back. He then gave Monse a slight look as he could've sat between me and Monse or on the side of me.

He smiled and sat next to me.

" Your costume looks so beautiful, but I think you should've came as a goddess. " He said making me smile and shook my head.

" Shut up Cesar. " I said with a smile lightly nudging him.

I was about to ask him something but Monse interrupted grabbing him walking into the hall with him while I sat bored.

[Brentwood]

So Olivia wanted to go trick-or-treating and Jamal suggested we come to Brentwood & Now here we are.

I was looking around at everything down here as I then heard something about splitting up

" Great Idea, Olivia and I will go this way. Meet back here around 10:00? Later! " Ruby said before quickly walking off with Olivia without another word.

" Jamal! " We all said looking at each other.

" On second thought I'll go with Ruby & Olivia. " Cesar said. " I'll just go with Jamal & Monse then. " I said with a smile.

" On third thought You should go with Jamal, Monse & Alecia. " Ruby said quickly.

" On fourth thought you should both go with Ruby and Olivia, we're good. " Monse said and she quickly grabbed Jamal before they walked off.

Cesar and I looked at each other before we looked at Olivia and Ruby.

" Come on. " Olivia said with a smile to us as we followed.

I wonder what's up with Monse she's acting different towards me, she just completely threw me off to Ruby & Olivia.