Goodbye

Hey... So... You guys know what this is right? If you answered a cake bomb, shoot yourself in the face. Just kidding. But in all seriousness, and I'm usually not a serious person, this is the last chapter. Anyway... hope you enjoy it.

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

Sunday, July 29

Andy sighed as he put his last suitcase into the taxi. Today he'd be leaving Carolyn for who knows how long. They were flying out to L.A and would start going on their On Leather Wings tour with some supporting acts. Then after that, AP Magazine wants them to go on their tour that would start at the begininng of the next year and go on for a few months. And who knows what else is in store for them? He turned and saw the other girls saying goodbye to the others. They had tears in their eyes that were threatening to spill out and the guys were equally sad. His heart began to ache, knowing that his and Carolyn's goodbye was drawing nearer. This was just like his dream. If not a little different.

Carolyn gave a last hug to the guys before walking up to Andy. Andy immediately brought her into  his arms. "So... I guess this is goodbye." she said, not making eye contact with him.

"Yeah. It is." Andy said sadly. He looked down at Carolyn. He could see her trying to keep a straight face and be brave, but she failed and burst into tears.

Andy's grip around her became stronger as he let her cry into his chest. Hearing Carolyn cry was never something he liked to hear or see. Even a few tears escaped his blue eyes.

Carolyn finally separated enough to look up at him. "Promise to never forget me. I know we're hardly ever going to see each other, but I won't forget about you." she said. Yup., Andy thought. So far it was going exactly like it was in his dream.

"I'll never forget you." he said. Instead of being interrupted like in his dream, they weren't. Andy kissed her with as much passion that he had in him. When they pulled away, Carolyn teared up again.

"We booked our flight those years ago, I said I loved you as I left you. Regrets still haunt my hollow head. But I promise you that I will see you again." he sang to her quietly. She smiled a bit at him. "I'll sing the next part to you when I get back."

Before he got into the taxi, Andy pulled her back for a short kiss. He pulled back and slowly walked away. Before getting in, he turned back to her. "I love you." he said.

"I love you too." Carolyn replied.

Andy smiled at her before getting in. The others quickly followed and the taxi rode off.

The End.

*~*~*~*~*

So I hope you liked this story! In about a week, the sequel will be up. I might as well give you the title for it. It will be called... Love Isn't Always Fair!

I'm getting someone to make the cover for me. Or at least looking.

Hope you liked this story. <3

-Zaira <3