Chapter 3

~Tom Parker~

Yeah, I was still upset at Layla. She was rude, inconsiderate, and annoying.  I don’t understand her, and I probably never will, but that’s not my problem. I just have to spend a year with her and then I’m done with her forever.

It was about 8:30 in the morning and Layla still wasn’t ready. She doesn’t like it when we bother her in the morning, or at all, so we figured she was just taking her time. But I was getting annoyed; we were supposed to be at the studio in thirty minutes.

“Can someone go and get her ass down here?!” I looked at the four boys who were lounging back on the couches. Max nodded and stood up making his way to her room. About two minutes later he comes back trying to hold in his laughter. “What?” I asked slightly confused.

“She’s still asleep.” He laughed. “We’ve been waiting for her, when she’s still sleeping.” I looked at him for a second. Then I smiled evilly and rand to the kitchen grabbing the biggest bowl we had and filling it with water.

I ran upstairs, trying hard not to spill the water, and went into her room. “Laylaaa” I sang her name as I walked closer to her bed.

“Go away.” She mumbled into the pillows. I laughed and dumped the water on her head. She sat up almost instantly, but she didn’t scream. She just looked at me with a blank expression. “Why did you do that?” She asked with her teeth clenched.

I just laughed at her and shook my head; she had to see some sort of payback coming for her being rude, right? “Get up; we’ll be leaving in thirty minutes.” I walked out of the room and back down stairs. All the guys stared at me. “She didn’t give me the reaction I was hoping for.” I shrugged my shoulders and sat down on the couch.

~Layla Brooks~

I was dreaming, I can admit it wasn’t a good dream, and it wasn’t really a dream, more like a memory. Either way, I was asleep. So what does Tom decide to do? He pours water all over me. Instead of waking me up by shaking me or something, he pours freezing cold water. Who does that? It probably was just a way to get back at me from the other day.

I don’t know what Tom’s problem is, but he needs to calm down. If he doesn’t like my attitude he doesn’t have to talk to me, it’s as simple as that. I got up and took a quick shower, making sure I locked the door incase Tom decided to try to pull another prank. Afterwards I went to my closet and grabbed my ripped jeans, a black off shoulder long sleeved shirt and my favorite pair of black converse.

I brushed my hair and let it go wavy. I grabbed my phone and my bag and walked downstairs. They were all sitting on the couches waiting for me. I rolled my eyes at them and walked out the door to the van that was waiting for us. I sat in the back and grabbed my iPod from my bag.

This is the first day I’ve remembered to bring it, at least I’ll have good music blasting through my ears. I glanced at Nathan who sat in the back next to me as the rest of the boys filled in to the front part. I pressed play and listened to Jasey Rae by All Time Low.

~*~

We got to the studio and the boys were having trouble focusing today for whatever reason. I watched them run around being weird freaks. You could obviously tell that Jayne and the others didn’t care because the boys probably needed a break, I don’t really blame them. It was actually entertaining to watch them make fools out of themselves.

Then my phone rang. It was rare when it did, which meant only two people could possibly be calling me. My mom or Zoe. I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller ID. Mom. Great, what could she possibly want this time?

I walked outside and pressed accept. “What do you want?” I asked through clenched teeth.

~*~

A/N: OMG suspish, right? haha so anyway, I'm sorry it took so long. I really was having like bad feels about this chapter, but whatever. I think it's good. Haha I'll probably post more tomorrow. :D Enjoy :)