Its Time...

HELLOO AWESOME PEOPLES READING THIS! REALLY SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED IN AGEESS! BUT HAVENT HAD ANY INSPIRATION!

Alyssa's POV

I have been back from hospital for a week now! I have had no time alone at all, there is always someone there! Its like they dont trust me! But the boys have been really distant, like whenever i walk into the room they stop laughing and Harry leaves! I honestly dont know what has happened because before the 'accident' we were...oh God...we were getting back together! And Tom has been round the house all the time! I cant believe i forgot i feel awful! i need to speak to him! NOW!

I walked to the room Harry is staying in.

A-Harry? No answer so i just walked in. He was sat on the bed making out with Tanya!

H- Oh Alyssa please wa- i ran to my room slammed and locked the door. Out of anybody in the whole of Lincoln it had to be her! He knows i HATE her! He knows she was the one sending me hate for being ME!

H-ALYSSA OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!

A-NO! FUCK OFF U TWAT!

H-FUCKSAKE IM NOT THE ONE WHO FORGOT ABOUT US!

A-FOR YOUR INFORMATION I FELL OUT OF A WINDOW AND HIT MY HEAD ON CONCRETE THEREFORE SUFFERING WITH SHORT-TERM MEMORY LOSS! BUT U OBVIOUSLY WOULDNT KNOW OR CARE ABOUT THAT BECAUSE YOUR HEAD IS SHOVED SO FAR UP YOUR OWN ASS!

H-FINE! IM SORRY FOR THAT BUT I DID IT BECAUSE...BECAUSE...because i-i love u...   I unlocked the door, Harry was leaning against the wall streams of tears falling from his beautiful green eyes.

A-You what?

H-I FUCKING LOVE U OKAY?! I ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL PERIOD!

A- I love you too! I always have and always will! And im sosososo sorry i forgot about us...its just Tom was there and everyone else, no one told me. Liam kept saying how long i was Tom and how in love we are...or were. But i knew it wasnt right i just didnt do anything about it. There was a chunk of my heart missing...and i guess u had the whole time!    Harry smiled he took my hand and looked me in the eye, making me smile too, seeing his face light up the way it had.

H- Im sorry about Tanya..I really wasnt thinking straight!

A- Its okay...i guess its time to break up with Tom, i'll call him over now! I reached up and lightly kissed him on the lips before turing to get my phone.

*on the phone to tom*

A-Heyy can u come over?

T-yeah sure when?

A- Now if u can!

T-on my way! love u!

A-you too!

*End Of Call*

Harry's POV

After mine and Lissa's fight, i walked down stairs to be bombarded by questions from the boys.

LI-Are u two ok now?

H- We-

Z- Is Lissa breaking up with Tom?

H- She i-

N-Did u kiss?

H-May-

LO-Was it PG? And are u still my Hazzabear?

H-Right-

ALL- SO-

H- SHUT UP ALL OF U! Interupting is rude! Yes i did it, u all did it four times! And yes to all of your questions! For the love of God yes!

They all broke out into goofy smiles! And started wiggling their eye-brows. Crazy boys...    There was a knock at the door...that must be Tom... its time.

Alyssa's POV

I sat on my bed preparing myself for Tom arriving.After breathing deeply a couple times... There was a knock at the door... that must be Tom... its time.  I slowly walked down the stairs, preparing myself for breaking up with Tom.

I opened the door to his smiling face and it broke my heart. It must have shown in my face as Tom's smile imediately dropped...

T- Babe whats wrong?

A-Umm i think you had better come in and sit down.

*Sat in the living room*

A- Tom there is no way to say this but i think we shoukd break up.

T- Its because of him isnt it?

A- Who?  I asked acting dumb.

T-Harry. Tom said bluntly.

A- Tom I- erm i-  i couldnt find the words.

T- YOUR SUCH A FUCKING SLUT! With that he ran out of the house. I sat thinking he's right i am and cried to myself.

Liam's POV

We all heard Tom and Alyssa's break up. What he said was totally uncalled for she didnt really do anything as such. 

LI- You guys think we should go in?

H- Yeahh we should see if shes ok. We walked into the living room Lissa was crying silently to herself. Then she started laughing...

A- Hes right ya know, i am a slut i did th one thing i swore i would never do after what happened...the one thing...

OH NO A CLIFFHANGER! WHAT IS ALYSSA ABOUT TO DO I'LL GIVE SOME CLUES...

1. DRUGS?

2. GET DEPRESSED?

3. BECOME AN ALCHOLIC?

4. COMMIT SUICIDE?

5. LEAVE/ GO MISSING? 

6. GO BACK TO TOM?

ONE OR A COUPLE OF THESE THINGS WILL COME... SHE WILL BE WITH HARRY UNLESS 4 OR 6 HAPPENS!

REMEMBER VOMMENT AND FAN PLEASE!

PEACEOUT DIRECTIONERSSSS.............XX