Girls and Boys...

COMMENTING VOTING AND FANNING MEAN THE WORLD TO ME! #JUSTSAYIN'...

Harry's POV

3 DAYS LATER...

BEEP...

BEEP...

BEEP...

BEEP...

Thats pretty much the only sound me or any of the boys have heard for the past 3 days. Alyssa is in the hospital. We arent quite sure what happened for her to end up like this, she is in a coma and should wake up anytime soon...hopefully. Liam is beside himself, he blames this whole thing on himself. He cries all the time, mind you we all do. Alyssa's mum is still in America with work and she is so worried she calls every hour to check on Lissa. The rest of her family apart from her dads half have come to see her 3 or 4 times. I keep thinking there is someone or some people who should have come to see her by now but i just cant put my finger on it...

(j-joanna al-alannah s-sacha le-lewis lu-luke m-max t-tom)

J- LIAM JAMES PAYNE! I got it Alyssa's friends...and boyfriend.

LI- OH God guys! Im so sorry i forgot to call you!

S-Liam its okay, we get what your going through, Lissa called us before...whatever happened and explain it ALL and that she was gonna sneak out to think things through. She was obviously reffering to the argument and maybe Alyssa and I.

AL- We know of all people Alyssa can be a handful, but that doesnt excuse what you said to her. And you of all people should know how sensitive she is!

T- How is she?

Z- She is doing well, she should be waking up soon.

LO- Excuse me, i dont mean to be rude but who r u? AHHH Louis forever being the out-going one.

LI- Louis these are Alyssa's best friends, their BOYFRIENDS and of course Tom. Liam said making the word boyfreinds very clear.

J-Im Joanna! The tallest girl said quite loudly.

S- Sacha! The small, cute one said laughing. AWW SHE HAS DIMPLES! Not quite sure shes 16...

AL- Alannah! The middle one said jumping up and down. YEP, these are definatley Lissa's kind of people.

M- Max.

LU- Luke.

LE- Lewis. Well they seem...happy?

H- So are you guys all 16 too? I asked mainly at Sacha.

S- Nearly, Alannah and Luke are 17 and Alyssa is nearly 17!

N- Cool! How long have you all known each other?

J,S,AL,?-13 years. All the girls and another voice said. We all turned to Alyssa who was sat smiling at everyone.

E- ALYSSA! Everyone shouted running to her. I wanted to kiss her so bad but Tom was there. When he leaned in and kissed her perfect lips, i felt like an ocean of jealousy washed over me. Hes kissing my girl.

SORRY ITS MEGA SHORT! I SHOULD BE ASLEEP AND I HAVEWRITERS BLOCK! PLEASE COMMENT SOME IDEAS!XX