Downfall

IF ANYONE READS THIS SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!

Alysss's POV

6 Months have passed. Since I last saw Tom, Harry, Zayn, Louis, Niall or even Liam... After the break up with Tom I ran. I really ran far. I im in London. Not really the best place considering my brother lives here...but he'd never think to look for me here. I live in a rough area of London, I drink and do drugs everynight, to stop the memories coming back. Tanya and Harry are official...in fact they are getting married on March 2nd 2013...the rest of the boys are doing great I guess they start their world tour just after the wedding and honeymoon. It breaks me a little more every time I see a picture in the paper of any of them, they gave up looking for me after about 2 months, well Harry gave up after a matter of weeks him and Tanya annonced their engagment on January 27th 2013...my birthday...so now im 17 still not legal to drink but who gives a fuck? I do work, as a prostitute so to be honest i have quite alot of money but i dont have a phone or a laptop or computer or anything they could possibly contact me on... so i just drink, dance, have sex and do drugs...every night... Thats how the past 6 months have gone for me and right now its my night off so im gonna head out to a classier bar in north london but i will have to keep my head down just in case...

''I will have a vodka and coke please'' i said to the handsome bartender'

''Coming right up gorgeous'' I mentally gagged as he sleazily winked at me after a few more shots I stumbled out of the bar away from the bartender that tried chatting me up...took him like 2 hours to realise I wasn't interested...

''Hey got any weed on you?'' I asked some guys crowding a street corner

''For a pretty girl like you? sure we do babes!'' He winked, as he lit me a joint. From all the alchol i had already consumed i could barley see his face, although it looked familiar. But I put that behind me as he put his arm around me holding the joint up to my lips, I took a well needed drag and slowly puffed out the smoke. The guy wrapped his arms around my waist and dropped his lips to my neck, slowly kissing up to my ear before huskily whispering 'I missed you baby...' My eyes shot open in horror...Tom...'I th-think I have to um...go now...' I stirred trying to release his grip 'WOW! Babe I just got you back! What makes you think I'm gonna let you get away this time? Fucking slut!' He said smirking his grip getting tighter by the minute. I started screaming before Tom could put his hands around my throat choking me. I heard footsteps coming close I tried my best to make some kind of noise as Tom continued slowly squeezing the life out of me. 'H..!' Was all I managed but apparently it was enough to get the persons attention because with in seconds Tom was on the floor groaning in pain and I began crying then suddenly I was in someone's arms being carried...

*30 minutes earlier

Harry's POV

'Babes look at this dress! Do you think I would look nice!?' Tanya irritating voice squeaked at me I mentally groaned 'of course babe, you would look nice in anything!' I choked on my words...truth is I HATE Tanya, I'm still truly, madly, deeply in love with Alyssa... She has been missing for 6 months...6 whole months! I miss her so much! After management found out they made me stop looking for her because I was depressed an the press was starting to notice! I'm still depressed but now I'm getting married to a girl who do I not love and for that matter I hate! I wish I was with Alyssa and its mainly my fault! All the boys are a mess Liam and Zayn won't even speak to me! They comepletely blame me for everything! She has had no ck tact with anyone! We don't even know if she is bloody alive or not!? 'Harry! HARRY! Why are you crying?' Tanya snapped as I felt the tears running down my face...' I'm going out!' I shouted at her running out of the house as far as I could! I secretly still look for Alyssa at night just in case I bump in to her. 'H!' I stopped, and saw a guy choking a girl considerably younger than him it seemed, I ran to help the girl. I kicked the guy in the balls from behind, picked the girl up and started walking towards the boys house. I looked down at the girl that was crying in my arms and realised who she really was...

SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG FOR THE FEW OF YOU READING THIS AND I KNOW IT'S ONLY SHORT! BUT IT'S MOSTLY BEEN WRITTEN ON MY PHONE! This is dedicated to 2 people 1.doctorcookie and 2.for claire8962's friend who helped and encouraged me to carry this on! Thank you so much! Xxxxxxxxx