6. Success

Creek and Spectra were dancing at the party, when they remembered Branch's grandma. "Oh no! We totally forgot it!" Spectra said worriedly to Creek. "Wow, relax Spectra! We will search tomorrow, we have a party now!" Creek answered and ate a cupcake. He was still eating although he had eaten so much. "No, come on! We must hurry up!" she said and pulled his hand. "No! I want to celebrate!" Creek said. "Come on, Creek!" Spectra said. "No! We will search tomorrow. We are celebrating now!" Creek said.

The party ended and the Trolls returned to their homes. Queen Ocean showed to Creek his room. "Here is your room, sweetie." she said to him in a sweet voice. Then she kissed his head.

Spectra slept with Creek. She was happy that she was sleeping with him. While he was sleeping, she was staring at him. "He is so handsome..." she thought and petted his head. She put her head on his chest.  "Oh, Creek..." she said quietly.

The next morning, after they had eaten their breakfast, they went to ask Creek's mom if she had seen Branch's grandma. She said she knew her.

They went to a small pod and knocked on the door. The door opened and an old Troll came out. She was Branch's grandma. She saw Creek. "Branch? Is that you?" she asked Creek thinking that he was Branch. "Sorry, I'm not Branch. But I traveled all the way here to find you and make Branch happy again!" he explained. "Really? You did that for Branchie?" Branch's grandma asked happily. "Yeah!" he answered joyfully. "You are so sweet!" she said and petted him. "Now let's go!" Spectra said.

Creek and Spectra didn't travel alone. All the kingdom traveled with them and Creek was leading them. This small kingdom were all the Trolls who escaped from the Bergens and they needed to return back home.

They passed deserts, oceans, rivers, forests, monsters, islands... It was a long way. After a few days they finally reached the Trollvillage we know. And thanks to Creek a lot of other Trolls found their families again. Branch couldn't believe his eyes when he finally saw his grandma again. "Grandma? Is that you?" "Branch?" his grandma recognized him. They hugged each other. "Branch! I can't believe I finally see you again!" she said happily. "Me neither!" Branch said. He was so happy and finally found his true colors again. "Thank you, Creek." he thanked Creek. "No problem, dude!"