5. The lost Trollvillage

Spectra and Creek were traveling to save Branch's grandma, when they found a Troll pod hanging from a tree.  "What's that?" Creek asked. "I don't know..." Spectra answered while looking the pod. They saw the shadow of a Troll running through the bushes. "What was that?" Spectra asked.

They walked along and found an other Trollvillage which was similar with their. "Wow" Spectra and Creek said surprisingly. They didn't know there was an other Trollvillage.

They walked along and saw that all the Trolls were in front of a giant stone. Their queen was on this stone and was talking to the other Trolls. Their queen looked a lot like Creek. She had purple skin, blue, wavey hair and was wearing a long, purple dress and a flowery crown. "It's been 20 years since we lost our prince." the queen said. "But we still believe that we'll find him one day..."

The queen had lost her son 20 years before, when he was about 5 years old. The Trolls were traveling to an other place to live, but the little prince followed a butterfly and got lost. The queen,  like all the kingdom,  was very sad about it. Every year, they sent the bravest Trolls to go and find him.

The queen was talking to her kingdom, when she noticed Creek and Spectra at the back. She hadn't seen them before. Then all the Trolls looked at them. Spectra and Creek looked akward. "Why are they staring at us?" Creek whispered to Spectra's ear. "I have no idea" she answered whispering.

The queen got down of the stone and walked near them. "Well,  it looks we have newcomers." she said. She welcomed them and introduced her self. "Welcome to our village. I'm queen Ocean and I am the queen of the Trolls." Creek looked at her. She seemed familiar to him. They also introduced them selves. "I am Creek and this is my friend, Spectra" Creek said to her. Queen Ocean looked confused. "Creek?" she asked thoughtfully. "My son's name was Creek." she looked frowned. "No way! Really?" Creek said surprisingly.

"Yeah... His name was Creek. He was so sweet, and friendly, and calm, and generous... He was so lovable." she said sadly. "Can you show us a picture? May we have seen him." Spectra said. The queen took a photo out of her hair and showed it to them. "This is how he looked like". The little boy on the picture was totally the same with Creek, but as a child. He had purple skin, blue, wavey hair, a little, orange nose, violet eyes and freckles. Creek took the picture and looked at the little boy. "This kid... Looks like me. This is me! I am your son!" he said happily. "Son?" queen Ocean said surprisingly and hugged him. She didn't expected to find her son this day. Creek hugged her back. He was so happy he finally found his mom. "I've missed you so much, sweetie" she said to her son. "I've missed you too, mom." Creek said. They stopped hugging. "I finally found him!" she said happily to her kingdom. All the Trolls were very excited and shouted happily.

They made a big party to welcome back the lost prince. They were all dancing. There was a huge buffet with delicious foods. Creek ate a lot. They were all enjoying their lives.