3. Get Back Up Again

Creek was ready to travel alone through the forest and save Branch's Grandma. He was really scared. He was talking to him self to be encouraged. "Come on, Creek! You know you can do it!" He was shaking. He climbed on a tree in order to see better. He was really scared to go alone and was shaking. He heard a crack. The branch broke and Creek fell off shouting.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" He fell on a giant flower. He looked around him. The forest was beautiful. He wasn't scared anymore. He started singing. "Lookig up at a shiny sky, so shiny blue and there's a butterfly!" He pointed at l a giant  butterfly which was flying next to him. "Well, isn't that a super fantastic sign? It's gonna be a fantastic day!" He jumped on the butterfly and flied away. He was watching the view. "Such marvellousness it's gonna bring, got a pocket full of songs that I'm gonna sing" they were flying under a creek. He got ready to jump. "And I'm ready to take on anything, HORAY!!!" he jumped in the creek. He spitted some water that had gotten in his mouth and kept on singing. "Some super, fan surprises around each corner" he was reaching to a waterfall and he got scared. "Just riding on a rainbow, I'm gonna be OK..." He crossed his arms and was confident that he will be OK. He fell off the waterfall and kept on singing. "HEY!! I'm not giving up today! There's nothing getting in my way!" He was falling to some stones and he was moving scaredly his arms and legs like he was trying to fly. "And if you knock knock me over... " a fish that was under him spitter water on him and made him fly. "I will get back up again!!" he fell in a monster's mouth "if something goes a little wrong!" The monster swallowed  and he kept singing inside its stomach. "Well you can go ahead and bring it on!" He was passing through the monster's gut and kept on singing. "And if you knock knock me over, I will get back up again!" He got out of its butt and raised his hands like he was saying: "Here I am!" Then a snake started chasing him. Creek run away singing: "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, get back up again! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh..." He was running into a cliff. He fell of the cliff and started screaming. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!"
He had been walking for hours singing and he had reached a dessert. "I'm marching along, I've got confidence..." Then he had been walking and singing for a lot of hours and a few hours later he had reached a cold . "I'm cooler that a puck of peppermints" it was very cold and he was shaking. He had his arms crossed in order to be warm his self. A few hours later he was swimming in an ocean. "And I haven't been this excited since..." He looked around him and saw that he was lost. "I CANT REMEMBER WHEN!!!" he shouted.
After a few hours of swimming and singing he had reached an island.He had climbed on a coconut tree.  He kept on singing. "I'm off on this remarkable adventure. Just riding on a rainbow!!" He accidentally fell of the coconut tree. He fell on the hot sant and thought he was about to die. "What if it's all a big mistake? What if it's more than I can take?" He closed his eyes and accepted his faith, but then he remembered Branch's Grandma. He opened his eyes and raised from the ground. "NO! I can't think that way!" he walked confidently, but he was so tired he didn't notice he was walking across a hole. "Cause I know, that I'm really really really gonna be OK!!" He fell in the hole. There were colors everywhere. Creek was still singing. "Hey! I'm not giving up today! There's nothing getting in my way!" the hole exploded colors and made Creek fly out of it. "And if you knock knock me over I will get back up again!" he flied so fur away that he reached an other forest. He fell on a plant with blueberries. "Oh! If something goes a little wrong!" He took a blueberry and ate it. Suddenly full of his body was full of blue spots. He kept on singing while looking at his body. "Well you can go ahead and bring it on". Then some parts of his body bloated up - his  arms, his legs, his belly, his cheeks. And then whole of his body bloated up and he became like a ball. "And if you knock knock me over, I will get back up again!" Creek found what to do. He rolled . "Oh, oh, oh, oh, get back up again! Oh, oh, oh, oh, get back up again! Oh, oh, oh, oh, get back up again!" he hit his head on a stone and fell on the ground. "And if you knock knock me over, you knock knock me over, I... will..." Creek didn't finish his words and he passed out.