Ch. 22

"It's time to wake up, my love." Sebastian's voice greeted me early in the morning.

I stretched a bit, "morning alre- ugh!" I grunted as a small but strong body jumped on my stomach. "You're already energetic so early in the morning huh..." I chuckled and grunted again.

"Wake up! Wake up already! Daddy and I prepared breakfast!" Our little demon said excitedly. "I'm the one who cut the star-shaped sweets!"

I heard Sebastian chuckle as he got our little one off of me. "Daddy won't be able to get up if you keep on bouncing on his tummy."

Sitting up, I smiled. It's like this every morning, I'm greeted by my two most precious demons. He got Sebastian's eyes... and sadistic tendencies. Sebastian said that our little ball of energy got my smile. I don't really see it though as his smile only contains innocence. Something I do not have. "Good morning."I said before kissing my little demon's forehead.

"Good morning," Sebastian smiled before covering the innocent eyes that were looking at both at us with excitement before kissing me sweetly. A kiss I gladly returned.

* * *

"Oh my, that sounds like a wonderful dream." Mira smiled at the dejected me. Instead of being awaken by my demon and our little one like in my dreams; in real life, I was awoken by the sister saying that Sebastian was called 'home'. "Now, at least act like you're happy to see me."

How many times does that make it this week. I sighed. "What do I do about these dreams?"

"You mean about you and Sebastian having a child?"

My face felt warm, and it wasn't because I had just woken up. "You do not need to elaborate.."

She chuckled. "Why don't you try to be the human you originally were and do what your heart is telling you? Even if you claim to not want to have a child with my younger brother, your subconscious obviously tells you otherwise." With a smile, she pat my head. "And if you do have little critters, I want a nephew. Sebastian was extremely adorable when he was younger, I couldn't help but spoil him. And then bully and make him cry afterwards."

She's a sadist...

"Do you have a problem with that?"

"No... None at all."

There was a soft knock on the door before it creaked open. Sebastian then stepped in. "I'm back."

"Welcome back." Mira turned towards the door and smiled. "That was faster than I had expected."

"So, I heard the two of you talking about children. Am I to expect a grand child soon?" A voice said as a familiar face appeared behind Sebastian. "I have not agreed to any of this."

My eyes widened. My head and heart started pounding as a terrible memory started flashing before my eyes. "What..." pulling the blanket up unconsciously to cover myself.

"Father! You weren't supposed to come out until later!" Sebastian exclaimed, pushing the demon lord out of the door after seeing the look on my face. I probably looked extremely pathetic that even a demon would pity me.

"I will take care of him." Mira volunteered with an annoyed look on her face. Clicking her tongue, she turned and headed out. I reckon Sebastian coming back into the room but everything afterwards started to fade. Pathetic. Even though I was caught off guard, it was still inexcusable for someone such as I to seem so weak.

When I came to, I was already dressed.

"Have you come to, Ciel?" Sebastian who was seated on the edge of the bed asked.