Ch. 16

Awe, you guys seriously know how to pull my heartstrings! You are all so nice that I want to squish all of you to death *innocent smile*

I don't really know if this chapter is understandable. My editor is really busy so I thought that I could proofread and edit it myself. Well.... I don't know how it turned out. I can only hope for the best now.

*crosses fingers* i hope you understand it....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Ciel's POV))

There was awkward silence in the room. Mira stood in front of Sebastian and I with her hands crossed.

"Don't get me wrong." She said. "I have no problem with both of you being a sweet couple. But whenever you plan on copulating... do it in a place where you aren't going to disturb someone's work. The kitchen, for example is a big no."

"W-We... We weren't planning on copulating at that time!" I retort. We just got a 'little' carried away when I asked Sebastian to teach me how to bake.

She hummed. "Is that so..." She paused. "You just got carried away in all those six times that you got caught by the other servants and myself."

"We'll make sure to lock the doors next time." Sebastian said nonchalantly.

She smiled. "Whether you lock the doors or not from now on..." clasping her hands together. "It still doesn't change the fact that both of you are banished from this house until I say that you can come back. And so, adieu to the both of you."

With the snap of her fingers, both of us were teleported to what seemed like a tropical island with its white sand beach and blue sea surrounding it.

"How troublesome..." Sebastian said. He then  grunted as two huge luggage appeared and landed on him. "Why is she like this? I apologise, my lord." He said, sprawled on the sand.

I let out a small smile. "It's alright. Even I couldn't talk back to her. Who knows what she might turn me into next."

We both started laughing. Laughing at how both of us (mostly Sebastian), who had fought heavenly beings, demons, and death gods, cannot talk back to one woman (who is the extremely sadistic heir of hell). And laughing at how idiotic both of us must look like. I laid right next to Sebastian and spent the time with him looking at the setting sun. Considering how sadistic Mira could get, this isn't bad at all.

A few minutes later, Sebastian started getting up. "It's almost night time, we need to get inside." Stretching a hand out to me.

"I wanted to take a swim." Taking his hand.

"The water is cold. You're going to get sick. Tomorrow, you can swim as long as you want." Pulling me up.I huffed. "I thought so." I paused from dusting myself off . "'Inside'?" I couldn’t see a place to go 'inside' from where we are. Unless he's referring to a cave in the forest behind us.

"Yes. Now, please follow me."  He started walking along the shore.

I stood there looking at Sebastian's figure moving away from me, I thought. This is how it would look like if he left me. With the thought that just came to my mind, and the cold wind blowing from the sea, I started to feel empty. I shook off the thought, ran towards Sebastian, and caught up to him until I was walking alongside him. He must've known how I felt because, slowly, he entwined his hands with mine.

This banishment isn't bad at all. I probably should thank Mira once we get back. We continued walking along the shore. But I really wonder how  people in their right minds could do this without being embarrassed.