Lies

Hi my names Damia smith and im the worlds best zombie killer...and I'm 14

Ever since I was five I have been CRAZY about zombies. My ultimate dream was that a deadly virus would take over 1/2 the worlds population killing some and the rest were...let's just say "zombies". But not like slow zombies that walk around moaning "bbbbrrraaaaaiiiinnnnsssss!!!" I'm talking bout killer zombies that can sprit really fast, have black blood drilling from their mouths and are half dead. This kind of zombie's mind is dormant like the body is an empty shell and a new personality has taken over it- one that eats people...alive or dead.

"Before The Virus"

Damias P.O.V

As I told Salvatore aka blue beacause when he was younger he used to eat glue.But my baby brother couldn't say glue so instead said blue.

Ever since that "blue" has been his knicname.

Anyways as I was telling blue all about zombies and what weapons are best I finally came to a stop unintentionally getting trapped in those big blue eyes of his that we're a blue as the ocean. He always seemed to mesmerize me. But I couldn't help it he was handsome. His sandy blonde hair always flopped the right way and was never too short or too long.

But that pause was long enough for him to squeeze in a sentence.

"ok" he says, "I'll make u a deal, if zombies take over the world I'll be you're zombie killer assistant. I will carry all you're weapons and I'll help you fight." He says with a lopsided grin.Looking at his grin I couldn't help but smile and laugh back.

"allrighty then it's a deal" I say grinning like a mad man

Blues P.O.V

As she mumbled on about her favorite topic "zombies" AGAIN. But I didn't mind so long as I could see her happy I would do anything. But she has never known that I have had the biggest crush in her since we were five. Sadly I can tell she doesn't feel the same way about me. As she kept rambling on about zombies I couldn't hear a word I was day dreaming again. Whenever I day dreamed I dissapear into a world of my own and she's always there. With her big foolish grin and her long dark chocolate curls that match her big brown eyes like a Doe. But I knew for a fact she could kick ass!

I finally heard her stop mid-sentence, grinning her big grin at me I couldn't help my self, I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. Which is how I made the best promise ever.