Chapter 4

Next Morning

I woke up freezing my ass off and hearing the birds chirping and the sun gazing through the window. I propped my head on Luke's toned and muscular chest and to see him hogging the blankets -what a great friend-. Last night I remember him whispering 'I love you princess' those words made my heart soar into the sky. As I looked up from under my eyelashes, I see his brown hair fallen just right above his eyes, his soft, pink, inviting lips that were slightly parted and hearing him slowly breathing makes you want to fall asleep again. I snapped out of my daydream when he moved slightly and I decided to check the time on the black alarm on the bed stand that was on my left side. I read '7:10'. I threw myself off of him and as I put my feet on the cold hard wooden floor I shivered. I ran my fingers through my hair -well at least tried- and thought of an idea to wake him up -evil smile-. As I walked over to where the entrance of the bathroom is, I turned and took off on full speed and pounced on him. He woke up startled " WHAT THE HELL ELLS, give me a heart attack?!" I ignored him and went to find my clothes through his closet. Let me tell you something it's like playing that stupid game Jenga, you pull one clothing out it's like an avalanche coming down. I keep on telling him to clean it up, but he is always coming up with excuses and what's sad is his maids won't clean it up. That tells you how bad it is. After, getting my clothes and trying to close the closet door. I looked at Luke and he looked amused; I flicked him off and charged off into the bathroom. Once I was done with my makeup and trying to tame my hair I walked out of the bathroom and seen Luke in front of the mirror checking himself out. He is so much of a girl than me that I bought him makeup one year for Christmas as a joke, but didn't think that was funny. I made eye contact with him in through the mirror as he broke eye contact with me for a moment then turn around and said " No, go change." "Why? Nothing is wrong with my outfit? Doesn't even show a lot of skin.. not like all those sluts you sleep with." I mumbled the last part to myself. Sometimes I hate him being to overprotective of me, I mean come on I can't even talk to a guy without him scaring the person and this is why I am a Single Pringle. No guy comes talks to me so I have decided Luke wants me to just have cats for the rest of my life. or he likes you.. I laughed at what my mind said. Yeah right. Luke gave me a weird look and walked down stairs as I followed him while looking at his ass I mean I can't help it's just so big. I like big buts and cannot lie- he stopped and I happened to run right into his back he asked if I was okay and I nodded. We continued to walk towards the kitchen and we both grabbed a fruit from the basked filled with fruits. We hurried down the drive way to his car and took off towards hell. It was complete silence and I was thinking that I have it hard for him. He's my first love and he will never notice me more than his best friend and my heart breaks into tiny pieces when I see him with another girl. Another day of hell.