Chapter 1:

Ring Ring.. Someone was calling me and that someone was Luke Carson. My best friend that I am in love with and he doesn't know. Yeah, it sucks watching him flirt and kiss other girls. I answered, "What do you want?" "Well good morning to you grumpy. You better be ready. I will be there in 10." Luke said. "Yeah whatever" I hung up and went to get ready. Hmm.. what should I wear? I think I will go with this (outfit on side). After picking out my clothes, I decided to take a shower and then do my hair and makeup. Honk Honk. I'm coming! I hurried up and ran downstairs and caught a note on the refrigerator. It says ' Ella, I will be gone for two weeks due to a buisness trip. I am sorry I could not inform you, but I did not want to wake you. I left my credit card for you on the table. Take care of yourself. Love you. Love, Mom' Great. She is never home; constantly out working ever since Dad died. I grabbed an apple and locked the door. I opened the passanger door to Luke's red 2015 Mustang Gt. He parents bought it for him for his sixteen birthday. I say "hey!" He smiles and says "hey" while messing my hair up. I smacked his hand and pouted at him and he laughed and turned up the radio. We started to dance and sing to Turn Down For What. We finally pulled up to Hell.