8.Agent Protecter

We reached the gate and like always, we were stopped. Dylan rolled down his window and I looked out to see who was on duty.

I instantly recognized Nate Walters, Dylan's best friend and the only other high schooler in the agency. He had blond hair, hazel eyes, and stood out in a crowd. The problem was that he was typically quiet, even though he was popular and on the football team at our school.

The other problem, he was friends with Dylan, who happened to be the most talked about guy at our school. Plus, Dylan always got into fights and Nate got dragged in as collateral damage, hence the bruise on his face.

"Who's she?" Nate asked.

"What?" I asked in fake astonishment changing my voice so it was a higher pitch.

"You don't recognize me, agent Protecter?" I asked him.

"It's fine. Not many people do" I said in my regular tone. Then, I held up the bunny ears.

"Agent Bunny. Why are you with him?" Nate asked pointing at his friend. One of the few times Nate spoke more then a few words was to make fun of Dylan. He was such a great friend.

"He followed me and I wanted a ride out" I summarized.

"Nate, why'd you get into another fight with this idiot?" I asked.

"He was losing, so for the sake of our agency's reputation I stepped in" Nate teased him.

"Good job then. I'm sure you did much better then Dylan" I said.

"What else did you expect?" Nate joked.

"What time do you get off?" Dylan asked ignoring our teasing.

"Two minutes" Nate replied.

"We'll wait for you then" Dylan said.

"Actually, he'll wait. I've got stuff to do. See you around" I said climbing out of the car and throwing my ears on.

"Bye Bunny" Nate replied.

"This wall is so lame compared to what I scaled earlier today" I commented looking at it. Our gate was just a bit taller than a car and the only reason we didn't have intruders was because it was electrified.

"I'd like to see you try to get up it" Dylan said.

"I'm wearing a skirt and this wall is meant to shock anyone who touches it" I said.

"We can power it down" Nate pointed out.

"Skirt" I said pointing at it.

"Too afraid of a challenge?" Dylan teased.

"More like I'd rather not show you perverts my underwear" I said.

"Another day then" Dylan sighed.

"No thanks" I replied.

"Anyways, Nate?" I said.

"Name?" He asked. Stupid protocol.

"Agent Bunny" I answered.

"Open up the gate" Nate called to the guard manning it. The gate slowly opened and I caught a glimpse of a lot of people standing outside of it.

"Close it" I quickly yelled. The gate closed before anyone could get through. Dylan got out of the car and stood next to us.

"Who were they?" He asked. Nate shrugged.

"We should call for backup before we even attempt to face them" Dylan said.

"Ugh! I have had enough. I have somewhere to be and I've already been delayed way too many times today. That's it!" I yelled in anger.

"Dylan, pull your car up to the gate" I ordered.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I'm going over to the other side" I said.

"You do see how tall the gate is, right?" He asked.

"It's barely taller then a car" I replied.

"Then a van maybe, but not a convertible" he pointed out.

"Who cares about the details, hurry up and pull your car up" I said. He finally walked away and did as I asked.

"Nate, when I tell you to you need to deactivate the gate for ten seconds and then reactivate it" I said.

"You're actually going over?" He asked in surprise.

"They somehow found our gate and we need to figure out how" I said.

"Skirt" he pointed out.

"Shorts" I replied taking off my skirt to revel shorts underneath. Then I unbuttoned my shirt to reveal a sports bra. I pulled my bright blue hair into a ponytail and threw on my bunny ears.

"I'm ready" I said.

"Heels" Nate said.

"Don't care" I replied.

"Are you always ready to fight?" He asked.

"On The Agency's grounds or time, yes. Any other place or time, it depends" I answered.

"You just keep a workout outfit on then?" Dylan asked from where he stood beside us. He had returned right after I had finished changing.

"Puzzle out my disguises later" I said.

"This is a disguise?" Nate asked.

"Pretty much. Well, I've got a gate to jump" I said.

"You're actually doing this?" Dylan asked.

"Yes and I'm borrowing this" I said holding up Nate's gun.

"How did...?" Nate trailed off.

"It's a secret" I said putting the gun into my waistband.

"Alright then, tell him to disarm the gate" I said to Nate.

"Disarm the gate" Nate yelled.

"What?" The other guard exclaimed.

"Just do it" Nate said.

"It's disarmed" the guard yelled.

"See you guys on he other side" I yelled as I took off running. I used Dylan's car as a springboard and managed to grab the top of the wall.

"Rearm the gate" I yelled as I jumped to the ground. I landed in the middle of all the people. From my quick count, I estimated that there were over thirty people.

They all stared at me in shock, wondering where I had come from. They quickly recovered and then they charged towards me.

Author's Note

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed it. So now all three high schoolers have been revealed. Dylan, Nate, and Bunny. So, any guesses on how the fight's going to work out? Anyways, thanks my few readers. Please vote and comment. Till next time

-Panda12Panda12
P.S. I made so many typos when I wrote this. For example, I wrote mote instead of note and pandq instead of panda. Sorry if I missed fixing anything