7.Agent Handsome

We both stood outside my office. I'd never gotten used to it. It should have gone to Dylan or Hudson or even their sister. The position that came with the office was supposed to stay in the family, but Mark gave it to me. He had decided that I was the best agent he had and a short time after I joined the agency, he had made my the vice-commander.

I had gotten the office, a new job, a title, better pay, a lot of responsibility, and a few other things. The biggest being that when Mark died or retired, I would take over and become the boss.

I opened the door and stepped into my office. It had been a few weeks since I last came into the room. I wasn't a fan of staying behind a desk especially when that desk was in an office. I quickly set up the computer and logged in. Only my personal laptop had access to the backdoor I had written in, so it was safe to leave this computer set up in my office.

"Do you ever wish that you got the position instead of me?" I asked Dylan.

"No. You're the better agent and deserve the position more then me" he said.

"The agency is supposed to be passed down to blood. Your father inherited it because he married Margret. Your grandfather passed it on to your father and his son-in-law. It was then supposed to go to one of you, but he chose to make me his successor. I still don't get why he did it. He doesn't even know who I am" I said.

"He knows who you are. That didn't come out right" he groaned upon realizing how creepy that sounded. In order to figure out my identity, a person would have to be levels above a full time stalker.

"I meant to say that he may not know your name, but he knows how much you care about this agency. Everyone knows that you were the best and pretty much the only choice" Dylan amended.

"Thank you. Now go back to being your annoying self. You're weirding me out by caring" I said.

"But I do care" he exclaimed sounding hurt.

"About your reflection maybe" I retorted.

"Not just that" he protested.

"I'm sorry. You're right. You care about your popularity and getting girls too!" I exclaimed as if I had just made the biggest discovery of the century.

"Is that what you think of me Bunny?" He asked. "Yeah, pretty much" I said.

"I'm hurt" he said clutching his chest.

"Your heart's on the left" I said. He quickly moved his hand to the other side.

"Your idiocy is the reason why you get into so many fights at school" I said with a small sigh.

"Speaking of school, I've still got homework" Dylan said. So did I, but it wouldn't take me long to finish it.

"Speaking of stuff to do, I've got some. Later agent egotistical" I called out walking away.

"Can't you use my real code name for once?" Dylan asked. I sighed and started walking backwards so that I was facing him.

"Later agent Handsome" I said and then I turned around and continued to walk.

"I'm trying not to vomit right now" I yelled over my shoulder.

"I doubt it. See you around Bunny" Dylan said from behind me.

"Bye agent self centered" I said walking out of the main building. The road was deserted. There were no cars driving by, no people walking, and no homes to be seen. The only cars were the ones belonging to agents that were parked along the road. I found my van and got into it.

I drove until I reached an abandoned section of the agency. I pulled up to a building and walked inside. I pulled off my wigs to revel short blond hair. Then, I changed out of my uniform and into a white button up shirt and a black pencil skirt. I put on a pair of black heels and walked back outside. I got into my van and drove towards the exit.