Jake

I don't know why I did it. I cut Rich off by kissing him, he didn't seem opposed to it. I felt his slightly chapped lips move in sync with mine. It was almost as if they were made to fit together.

Shit, I'm so in love with this boy. I pulled away, smiling at him.

With that kiss, everything that felt wrong inside of me suddenly felt right. I need to kiss him more, because if this is the effect it has on me his lips could be considered therapy.

I could take out all my sadness and frustrations on my cute boyfriend's mouth.

Plus, I felt like I had to make it up to him for what would be considered cheating by a crazy chick.

Luckily for me, Rich didn't see everything like that. He saw the good in people. And this boy can give a killer bear hug.

And that's exactly what I felt around my waist right now. I felt my boyfriend's arms around me.

It was the best feeling in the world. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend.

"I love you, Jakey..." He mumbled, pushing his face into my bicep, kissing it over and over again.

"I love you too, Rich.." I chuckled, feeling my cheeks heat up at the feeling of his lips against my skin.

He giggled looking up at me and making kissy faces.

This caused me to laugh violently... before I leaned down to actually kiss him again.

He pulled away, giggling. "Ath much ath I wanna continue to make out in your car, we're gonna have company later.." He said, tugging at my jacket.

I smiled at him, ruffling Rich's extremely soft hair as he squealed. "I can't wait to cuddle you on my couch.."

He blushed intensely, silencing his grumbles giggles and squeals. "Okay.. I wanna steal your hoodie anyways."

I laughed, walking out of the car and ran around to Rich's side and opened the door for him.

"Come on. Let's watch  something for a little while." I said, pulling him out of the car and closing the door.

I hugged him, kissing him on the forehead. He was a laughing mess as I picked him  up and carried him inside.

"Cmon loser." He was holding onto me by the hoodie.

I practically ran inside, throwing him down on the couch and flopping next to him.

He moved positions, sitting up and hugging me.

We were juuuuuuuuust getting comfortable as the doorbell rang.

The two of us were too damn lazy to get up and go to the door. So I just yelled, "ITS OPEN COME IN!!"

Michael burst in, laughing his ass off. "Hey guys! You doin Okay??"

Jeremy just waved, giggling at his boyfriend.

Rich got really exited, hopping up to hug the two of them. He was always so exited to see his friends. His happiness was always so extremely adorable.

"I'm so glad that you guys are okay. If you two broke up I would never be okay. You guys are such a cute couple." Jeremy said, a sweet, genuine smile on his thin face.

"That's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me.." I said, getting up and hugging all my sweet lovely friends.

"You guys are my favorite people ever!!" I yelled, squeezing them.

"Jake! I can't fucking breathe!" Michael yelled, slapping my arm.

We all started laughing as I set everyone down, awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck.

Rich was a giggling mess, hugging the others still. I pouted at him, causing him to fling himself at me.

I caught him, spinning him around and hugging him.

Michael and Jeremy hugged each other, pretending to cry as we laughed and hugged together.

"They grow up so fast!" Jeremy said, pretending to wipe a tear off of his cheek.

We turned to look at our idiotic best friends.

Michael shoved Jeremy away, chuckling at his lanky boyfriend.

"So... you guys wanna watch Voltron?" Rich asked, everyone turned to him.

"HELL YEAH!!" Michael yelled.
"Oh shit! Micha and I love that show!" Jeremy yelled.

I felt a little awkward. "G-guys... I've never seen that show."

"YOU WHAT!?" The three of them yelled, all in perfect unison.

"Never seen it. And don't do that. It's freaky." I replied, shuddering.

"We are watching it!" Rich yelled excitedly.

I couldn't say no.. he had such a cute face..

So, we grabbed all my junk food and got comfortable to watch this.

I probably won't get too into it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY SHIT THIS SHOW IS AMAZING!!

We watched all of it.. and the new season is coming out soon.

I cried so much... I laughed so much.

This was just what I needed.

We all watched on the same couch in a big cuddle pile.

What?

We are BEST FRIENDS!!

I love my friends so much.

—————————————

Word Count: 814

Wow!! This shit was wild.

I had fun writing this.

If you have any ideas or suggestions leave them in the comments below!! I'm always open to suggestions.

So I hope you have a lovely day/night/evening/morning

Arson:Out

((You like the new cover???💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙))