November 15

Nine a.m.

Alfred was in the kitchen, making his brother's recipe pancakes.

He flipped over a pancake and put it on a plate.

He got the syrup out of the pantry and set it on the table, along with two plates, two forks, and the butter dish.

"Gil! Breakfast!" He yelled upstairs.

Gilbert groaned and sat up. he stretched and yawned as his bird mounted his place on his head.

"Pyo! Pyo!"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm awake....." he replied to Gilbird as he stood up.

He hopped at every step "Cold! Cold! Cold!"

He sat down and put on his slippers.

"And if I wasn't, I am now..."

Gilbert trudged down the steps, yawning. Alfred ran up to him, wrapped his arms around him, and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Good morning, sunshine!" Alfred sang cheerfully.

"Mmm.... morning...." Gilbert smiled groggily, his arms around Alfred's waist.

"I made breakfast!" Alfred said, skipping towards the table.

'He's so cute...' Gilbert thought to himself.

'Damn, I love him.... I love his food, too...' he thought, sitting down and digging into pancakes, as Alfred got the orange juice.

"So. I was wondering if-" Gilbert cut Alfred off, groaning.

"What?"

"Whenever you say that, I end up doing something I don't like."

"You won't not like this." Alfred said, putting the orange juice in the fridge.

"Fine. What is it?"

"Well. Iggy's having this thing, and I think we should go."

"Thing?"

"Yeah. Thing."

"By 'thing' I'm assuming you mean social event. And, seeing as how you didn't say social event, I'm guessing it's because you know that people don't like me. No." Gilbert stood up, losing his appetite and walked away to play Call of Duty.

Alfred followed him.

"Iggy likes you. Iggy has to. I'll force him if he doesn't."

"Thanks. The only people that like me are my boyfriend and a guy my boyfriend forces to like me. That didn't help much."

"Well, excuse me for trying to help!"

"YOU ONLY MAKE THINGS WORSE!" Gilbert screamed, slamming the door behind him.

Alfred took in a breath, wanting to scream back, but he knew it wouldn't help. It never did. So, he went into the kitchen and sat there.

Alone.

Just as he spent most of his time.