Chapter 12.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2014.

CHAPTER TWELVE.

[not edited]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier's P.O.V

I stood outside Kathryne's porch patiently waiting for her to open the door. After our little "têtê-á-têtê" in the cafe, I drove straight to the penthouse to complete some unfinished documents I had left off in New York. The advantage of handling a multi-millionaire organization is that I can travel whenever and wherever and still be able to run the business smoothly without any difficulties, that's when expensive technology and professionally trained workers come in handy

I parked the car quickly and jogged towards the door when the rain started pelting down unexpectedly. When I got inside the house I discovered two things instantly. Firstly, John was back from his daily walk around the neighbourhood and lastly, he was not alone. I heard some noises and whispers coming form the kitchen. Curiosity got the best of me and I walked quietly towards the kitchen only to stumbled upon a sight I really didn't need to see.

There on the counter top was a half naked girl making out heavily with John between her legs. I cleared my throat and crossed my arms over my chest. The girl gasped and quickly shoved John away who was still in a dazed state. I  got a clear view of the girl and saw a familiar face trying to hide her nudity behind a very embarrassed John. What was her name again, Anna, Lisa, oh yeah Nina. 

 "Mind telling me what's going on here?", I asked John who was still busy trying to pull his pants up. The man was twenty one but still acted like a horny teenager. I might have had my fair share of girls but he was over the top. I mean, I'm still astonished he is still dating this Nina chick. 

John cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. While he was trying to come up with a decent explanation. Nina grabbed her clothes and quickly scurried towards John's room. I smirked and turned my attention back to John. 

"Seriously man,I don't care if your doing this Nina chick just please not in the kitchen dude. I won't be able to eat here ever again with that image burned inside my head.", I told him while trying to keep a straight face. I heard him mutter 'dickhead' under his breath which made me crack a small smile.

"I'm just going to forget the last twenty minutes ever happened. You can go back to banging your chick just not in the kitchen.". I grabbed my keys and briskly walked out of the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I kept driving aimlessly around  the streets. Only four more days before my twenty first birthday. If I wasn't trapped in this agonizing situation, I would have been in New York with a hot blonde in my bed right now. That lucky bastard John, he's having a great time while I'm here, trying to blackmail a girl into marrying me.

A shrilling noise shattered my thoughts and made me zone back into reality. I grabbed my phone and checked the caller id. I smirked when I saw who was calling me.

"Kathryne.", I answered the call with her name just to annoy her and it seemed like it worked.

"Hello to you to Xavier. I just called to inform you that I signed the contract and i'll hand it over tomorrow morning.", her sultry voice answered somehow breathlessly.

I looked around to where I was actually heading and saw that I was a few blocks away from Kathryne's house, "No need for that. I'm in the neighbourhood, just a few blocks away from your house. I'll be right over.", I told her and hung up. I didn't need her to question me to what was I doing near her house late this time for me myself, I had no answer.