Chapter 6.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2013.

CHAPTER SIX.

[un-edited]

~~~~~~~~~

XAVIER'S P.O.V.

"So you mean to tell me that Kathryne is the woman you saved from the robber?.", John asked again.

I groaned loudly with irritation. He has been asking the same question for the last five minutes. I looked at John and saw that he was about to open his mouth and talk again. I swiftly grab the first thing which was in front of me, the vase and lifted it towards his direction.

"One more word from you and I swear to God I will smash this vase on your head.", I growled with frustration. That got him to shut up. He smiled sheepishly at me and sat down on the sofa.

"So, what's the plan now. What are you going to do?.", he asked.

I returned the vase back to its place and rubbed my face tiredly. 

"The plan will remain the same. I am  going to make her sign the contract and marry her. What other choice do I have rather than this one", I stated. John slightly nodded his head and stood up.

"I'm going to get a cup of coffee in a nearby cafe. Want some?.", he asked. I nodded and switched on a sports channel. 

I heard the door shut  behind me meaning that John left. I sighed and switched off the t.v. I threw the remote somewhere beside me and closed my eyes and leaned on the couch.

I was suddenly woken up from my sleep when my phone rang. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time. Twenty minutes has passed since John left the penthouse to go buy coffee. What is taking him so damn long?!. I got snapped out of my thoughts when the phone rang again. I thrust my hand inside my pocket and took the blasted thing out.

I  unhurriedly took a look at the name on the screen. i clenched my jaw in anger when I saw who was the one calling me. I cleared my head and answered the call with an emotionless voice.

"What do you want Mother."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[At the coffee shop.]

"So you mean to say that A hot guy saved your ass from a retarded thief and you couldn't even ask him his name?.", Nina shouted out loud making people turn to look at us weirdly. I glared at Nina and apologized for the noise.

"I was too shocked to ask for his name and I didn't say that he was hot or something.", I said while blushing. She looked at me with  a 'Oh really' look.

"I've known you for years sister. Didn't you think I'll notice the dreamy face you were giving me while describing Mr Sexy Blue Eyes. You my friend, are already smitten and Thank God for that.", she mumbled the last part.