A Broken Nose and Some Fire Whiskey

In the middle of the night Harry had a nightmare. Heromine and I woke him up. "I thought it had stopped." Heromine said. "You can’t let him in, Harry. Dumbledore himself said it. You have to close your mind. It’s too
dangerous --"

"It’s not a candle I can blow out,
Hermione. It always burns, even
if it’s just a flicker. Can you
understand that?" Harry snapped. I then went into the kitchen and got a small bag. That had some potions in it, they were the sleeping potions to help me sleep. I grabbed one and then took it to him.

"Drink this. It should help." I told him.

"Thanks." Harry said taking the potion, "What is it?"

"It prevents nightmares but since Voldemort --" I began but then was cut off by Ron.

"Don't say his name! It’s taboo -- You-Know-Who’s name. That’s how they track people now. It’s how they found us in the cafe that night." Ron said.

"And how do you know that?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I overheard a bloke from the
Enforcement office talking about
it at the Ministry." He told us.

"I honestly doubt that. The Ministry is so corrupt you can't trust a single word they say and if they were I would have been arrested by now." I told him crossing my arms, "All in all I am not going to chamge what I say for a simple lie the Ministry says."

"Oh that's just great! It's almost like your planning to get all of us killed!" Ron argued, that just pissed me off.

"Heromine...... Take my wand." I told her in a quiet voice. Ron looked at me, scared. Heromine took my wand away from me. "Look here, Ronald Bilbus Wealsey, I am the only chance you got surviving out here and destroying and finding these Horcruxes-"

"Your father got us into this mess, how can we be sure that you aren't helping him?" He asked me and then I snapped and punched him in the nose, probably breaking it.

"Don't you EVER think that I am on Voldemort's side." I said then walking out, I could tell my face was as red as Ron's hair. I walked into my great grandfather's house and look at it. There were many very old bottles of fire whiskey, a few yet to be opened as well. He had books litering the walls and dust heavily coated the place. I had once done research on my relation to Salazar Slytherin. My 2nd uncle and his father had been in Azkaban for a while. Good to know my family was evil on both sides. Old newspapers and pictures litered the floor.

"She broke my bloody nose, I am not going to apologize to her! If anything she should apologize to me!" I heard faintly through the walls. I decided and said screw it to the probably about 100 year old fire whiskey. I dusted it off and walked back outside holding the bottle. I wlaked into the tent and Ron instantly looked at me. "Come to apologize?"

"Nope, came for a glass." I said holding up the fire whiskey.

"Where in the hell did you find that?" Ron asked.

"The house. Probably about 100 years old." I shrugged pulling out four tea cups amd setting them on the table. "Now can we stop arguing and have a drink."

"Are you sure that won't kill us?" Harry asked.

"I doubt it but if anything I will take the first sip and see if it is deadly." I shrugged, "Now Ron. I absolutely love Fred and I would never betray him. Hell, my mother blackmailed me with Fred and George." I said pouring a cup of fire whiskey and then drinking it. It was very strong but it wouldn't kill you. "It is very strong but for sure won't kill us." Then I pour them glasses of it. "And Ron, I am not sorry for breaking your nose." After that we were all relaxed and in the morning we left. When we got set up at the camp site Ron decided it was a good idea to climb a very tall tree. He ended up breaking his arm and he had a gash from on the way down. Heromine healed him as much as she could. Heromine, Harry and I sat outside of the tent while Ron was inside listening to the radio. Harry had the face of annoyance as we heard the radio through the tent. "Just, don't Harry."