The Very Late Welcome Prank and the Argument of the Year

The Great Hall..........
Breakfast time.........

I sat with Fred and George, yawning. "I figured out the egg." I told them.

"What do you have to?" Fred asked.

"I have to figure out how to breath underwater for at least an hour before the task." I sighed.

"How much sleep did you get last night?" He asked.

"Not much, I had another nightmare last night."  I told them.

"What was it about?" George asked.

"Cedric's death." I whispered.

"I'm sorry, Ath." Fred sighed.

"I thought you were taking that potion for the nightmares." George said.

"I am. I think that the closer I get to the event the stronger the nightmare gets." I guessed.

"Anyway, we have everything we need for the thing tonight the 'gift' will last seven hours, and the sugar will last for 30 min. The custard will work once the food appears and after the thirty min we will make it crack." Fred explained in a hushed voice. Then Draco came over and sat down next to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked my cousin.

"A Hogwarts student, asked Samara to the Yule Ball." He told me.

On way to Hogsmead with Heromine and Ginny.............

"So, Athens, have you figured out the egg yet?" Heromine asked.

"Yes, I figured it out last night." I told her.

"Harry, hasn't started it yet, he is still looking for a date to the Yule Ball." She told me.

"So, Heromine, who asked you to the Yule Ball?" I asked her.

"You can't tell the boys but Viktor Krum." Heromine smiled, "What about you Ginny?"

"Neville asked me." Ginny smiled, "And we don't have to ask who your going with, Athens"

"Yes, cause when we found out about the Yule Ball one of the first things Fred did was ask me." I smiled.

"I hope next year we have a least exciting year." Heromine sighed.

"I won't be here next year." I admitted to them.

"Why not?" Ginny asked.

"Dumbledore wants to graduate me this year so that I can focus on my prophecy." I admitted.

"I guess he has good reason to. You are tied with me in all your classes and you are very powerful." Heromine shrugged.

"The main issue is that while I am gone I can't really contact anyone, not even Fred and George." I sighed.

"This is off subject but who in Hogwarts would ask out the girl who murdered her sister, a Hogwarts student." Ginny sighed.

"No clue, but that right there is an act of betrayal. Especially if it ends up being a Slytherin." Heromine looked down.

"Anyway, Fred told us you already got your dress." Ginny told me.

"Yes, he hasn't seen it yet. I want to surprise him. Fred just insisted I go with you becuase I have been trying to figure out the egg for a week amd he wants me to have fun and relax." I explained.

"How did you unlock the mystery of the egg?" Heromine asked, I knew she would tell Harry but I didn't care.

"You have to listen to it under water." I explained. That day was fun. I helped Ginny and Heromine pick out there dresses and afterwards we went and got Butterbeer.