Wanna Talk About It?

Annie's POV: I couldn't have both of them in the same room with me. I wasn't happy to see Austin but when Hayden tried to say that Annikan was his nickname for me, it just made me even madder. I had to walk away.
A: I'm neither of yours!
I ran down the hallway and into the bathroom. I stood against the door and began to cry. It was just too much for me. I couldn't do it. Just then I heard voices outside the door.
?: Anns let me in!
It was Riley! I let her in and everyone else followed.
I: Do you wanna talk about it?
A: No thanks...
H$: Annie it's better to let your emotions out rather than to keep them in.
M: Yes but it's hard for her right now.
H$: How about we have a Q and A?
A: Ok...
M: I'll go first.

Hayden's POV: After the girls left I yelled at Austin.
H: Wanna tell me why you are forcing Annie into a relationship?!
Au: Chill bro! Annikan is in love with me!
H: Um no she's not and Annikan is MY nickname not yours!
Au: How would you know?! She was never in love with you.
H: You don't know that! She did love me. At least I think so. And I love her too.
Au: Well then if you love her go after her!
H: I will! *storms away*
I didn't know where she would be but I made a quick stop to grab my guitar just in case. I heard voices outside of a nearby bathroom. The girls bathroom. Of course that's where she'd be. Too bad I can't go in there. But I can persuade her friends to bring her into a closet. I walked in and shut the door. I sent a quick text.

HAYDEN: Hey Mads can u plz ask Annie to come into the closet outside the b room? Plz I'm begging u!!!!! 😳
MADS: y exactly 🤨
HAYDEN: I need to talk to her and if it isn't now it's prob not gonna happen👏🏻
MADS: ugh fine I'll talk to her 😒
HAYDEN: thx sm I owe u 😅
MADS: yea 👍🏻

M: Hey Annie why don't we move to the closet outside the door for privacy?
I: Why?
H$: Yeah why?
A: Let's just do the first question!
M: K... Do you still love Hayden?
A: *hesitates* uh...well...not...actually....yes I do...I...don't...know.what.to.do!!!!
M: Oh that's news!
Ri: Would you get back together with him if he proved he loves you?
A: Maybe...depends...
M: Ok! Yeah we should move to the closet.
A: K...
I: Ok
H$: Ok?
Ri: *whispers to Mads* What is going on?
M: *shows Riley the text convo*
Ri: Ohhh...