A "Great" Start To A "Great" Day

I woke up and groggily reached for my phone. I couldn't reach it so I scooted closer to my nightstand. I still couldn't reach it so I scooted all the way to the edge of my bed. I reached so far that I fell off of my bed. Ugh! I thought to myself. What a great way to start my day!  I was finally close enough to my phone so I pushed the home button. "5:45 AM" it read.

Great now I had not only fallen on my face, but I also woke up at 5:45 in the morning. I was too lazy to get up so I just sat there on my bedroom floor with my phone.

"35 new notifications from Instagram" my phone read out to me. I sighed, probably more fan edits... I whispered to myself. I opened the app and braced myself for more heartbreaking Hannie edits...

Hannie is the ship name for my ex boyfriend, Hayden Summerall and me. We had dated for 8 months before breaking up. "Why?," you may ask, well it's complicated. I know what you're thinking, "That's just a way of saying that you don't want to talk about it!," but I'm being serious. Frankly, I don't even know what happened and I was involved. All I know is Hayden had been spending way too much time with his ex girlfriend, Mackenzie Ziegler. I was very annoyed and jealous. He had been canceling plans to hang out with her and ignoring me when she was around. So of course I was suspicious and very uncomfortable. She had pretended to be my friend to get closer to Hayden. I wasn't stupid. I was never fooled by her sweetness. I just pretended to be. Anyway, I let Hayden know that I was uncomfortable with him spending so much time with Mackenzie and he promised me he would stop. I believed him and I trusted him. This was in January. He broke his promise and kept his friendship with Mackenzie a secret. I had found out from my friend Dylan in April and I was so angry. On April 4th Hayden celebrated his 13th birthday party and of course, I attended. I didn't really dance much because I'm not much of a party person. I did break in one time, because Mackenzie tried to break into Hayden's dance circle. Dylan and Caden luckily saved me. After that I pulled Hayden aside and talked to him about how I felt. He apologized and assured me that nothing was going on between him and Mackenzie. He grabbed my hand and we walked outside. We sat on a bench and he kissed my head as I lay in his lap. But then I caught him and Mackenzie kissing and I was done. I broke up with him before playlist and he went right back to Mackenzie. Later he commented on someone's post that we had never dated. I was done. I told everyone the truth and I did it the least shady I could.

I looked at the first edit I was tagged in.

 234,000 likes, liked by @hcnnie @literallyleblanc @jullianasdonuts

@bratayleydraws Miss these two! Such a sad ending... @annieleblanc @haydensummerall #hannie

@multix_101: miss this...

@jaynniebaes: good times..

@kenzxoxo: hayden deserves so much better

@fortnitehayden: @kenzxoxo please be nice :)

load more comments

I smiled, I remember taking this photo. We were so so happy! And we were on the cover of Tigerbeat. Such good times.

146 likes, liked by @jayden_angels @calebsbubs @harmonyloves @brats_babe

@chanelanns Omg Annie slaying! I love this girl so so much! Such an inspiration! @annieleblanc #queen #slay #annieleblanc

@queenanns love thissss <3

@prettyagl7 omg Annnnnnns

@dylanconriquefan wish Dylan and Annie were good

@anniecopieskenz ew copycat

load more comments

I liked this picture because it was so sweet.

15 likes liked by @calebsbubs

@missannie Ugh so many memories!  @annieleblanc @itskatiedonnelly  @olivia.j.richardson

@livduh: #lannie

This one almost made me cry...

34,000 likes, liked by @literallyleblanc, @hannieduh @jaynnie123

@brats_babe can't wait for the premiere tonight... @annieleblanc @haydensummerall @brat #annieleblanc #haydensummerall #hannie #brat #chickengirlspremiere

@literallyleblanc: omg its tonite!

@hannieduh: ahhhhhh

@jaynnie123: what if hayden and annie have to take pics on the red carpet!

load more comments

That last one made me cry. I got back on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying my story! Love you! ~Faith 💛💛