Premiere Time

Hayden's POV:

We pulled up to the premiere. My guitar was in the backseat. Rush and Caden are going to sneak it in while I'm on the red carpet. I hope I get to talk to Annie, but she probably hates me... Gosh I miss her beautiful brown eyes and her beaming smile. I so badly want to hold her in my arms...

Mr. Jimmy: Alright boys go have fun! I'm going to park the car.

H: Ok thanks Dad.

Rush: Yeah thanks Jimmy

Caden: Thanks

I winked at my friends before walking up to the red carpet. I knew I had long wait considering the lengthy line. I was hoping that Annie was farther ahead in the line... Out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash of red. I turned around, Indi, Mads, Riley, and Hayley were standing there and Annie was with them. Oh Gosh, Indi must've lied... I turned back around but listened to their conversation.

Indi: Annie, it will be fine! I bet he's not even here yet.

Mads: Yeah he probably is late or way far ahead in the line.

Annie: You sure guys? I don't know if I can face him.

Hayley: Annie, you were strong enough to break up with him, so seeing him again can't be that hard.

Riley: Yeah you're probably just worried for nothing.

I: He sounded pretty confident on the phone...

Ri: I think he might still like you...

A: That's crazy! He obviously cares more about Kenzie than me!

H$: No THAT's crazy talk! Annie if he didn't love you, why would he want to talk to you?

A: I don't know, boys are confusing!

*Hayden turns around and accidentally makes eye contact with Indi*

I: Um guys...

*Hayden turns back around*

A: If I only got the chance to fix everything I would!

I: Guys!

M: Same here! Gosh I don't know HOW your relationship lasted eight months!

A: Well that's easy...we loved eachother...we might not have said it but it was an unspoken love...

I: GUYS!

All: What Indi?!

I: HE is standing RIGHT THERE!

Hayden: *turns around*

A: *makes eye contact with Hayden* I'm gonna pass out! *faints*

H: Annie! *rushes to catch her*

Annie: *comes to and sees Hayden holding her* Ah!

Hayden: *drops her* I'm sorry... *reaches for her hand*

A: I'VE GOT IT *stands up and crosses her arms*

M: Wow guys this line is moving fast!

Lady: Hayden Summerall!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! So my friend Alexa has just written her first story! It's called "Chemistry" and it's amazing! You should go check it out! Her account is lexa1025 also leave a comment telling her that I sent you! Once again I love you guys!! ~Faith 💛💛