7.The Night Shadow

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to upload but I got to today and hope you guys love it =D

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

CHAPTER 7

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I jump into Kaden arms and hold onto him.We were seeing the movie 'the hill has eyes'.

*[Papa Jupiter has just been impaled in an explosion, but he is not fully dead. Brenda comes charging out of nowhere with a pick-axe and slams it into the mutants head - killing him]*

"Fucker!"Brenda screamed.

When the movie was finally over I was relieved. "I hate you,"I tell Kaden.

"What?It was your fault?! You wanted to see that fucking movie in the first place,"Kaden told me.

"But you should have told me it was freaking scary.Now I'ma have nightmares thanks to you!"

"Wat chuckie gonna get you?"

"Yes.He scares me." 0.o

I know many people liked seeing the chuckie movies but for some reason I'm even scared of those movies.Once when I was litle I saw them with my friends and at night I broke down and went to sleep crying and scared that he would come and get me.Now I sleep with a night light next to me.

"Your such a girl."

"Because I am ass wipe."

"You sure?"

"Want me to prove it?"

Something flashed through his eyes but I don't if I catched it right.Lust?Naww must be my imagination...Yea like he would like me.I'm damaged goods like many guys had said to me after the accident,but Kaden had been around to protect me and defend me from them.He had fought anyone that had made rude comments to me. He got suspended twice for fighting during school time.I made a big deal out of it but he said it really wasn't.

"Ummm....uh.....I was just playing around..Haha."

"I know.Haha you got all weird and stuff.Loser."I stick out my tongue at him.

All of a sudden he tackles me to the ground and starts to tickle me.

"Take that back!Now!"

"Haha.. N-no! Loserloserloser.."

"Ok then."

He starts to tickle me everywhere.He knew I hated being tickled at,but I can be stubborn when I want so I tried not to give up. He finally realized that I wasn't going to give up and stopped tickling me.

"Fine you win..Only this time.Next time hell nah I'm not quitting."

"Yea...sure.Think that."

'Here's to the past

Let's all think back on what brought us here

This is my grasp on what is real

Don't tell me how I feel

With all that's passed I can't relate

With myself from day to day

why does everything seem so far away

to me'

Kaden's phone ringtone sounded through the house.

"Hello?"he answered.

"Ummm I'm here with Jez right now...What's wrong?"

I saw his face pale and I can here sobs through the speaker of the phone.

"I'll be there in a bit.Bye mom..."

Kaden hung up and stood up to get his jacket from the couch.He was about to leave the room when I said, "Hey what happened?"

"Huh?Oh,sorry forgot I was here."He apologized.

"It's ok.It's must have been something bad.What happened," I asked again.

"My mom called.....Nini's at the hospital and they think she might not make it."

Nini was Kaden little sister.She was seven years old and was the most energetic,fun, and cheerful person any one could meet even though she was diagnosed with terminal cancer.I could see that it hurt Kaden alot.He loved his sister so much.He had told me that he wished that it would have been him instead of her.She deserved to live..Not die.Not at such a young age. Just thinking she never got to experience her first crush, her first love.She will never get to have a boyfriend,never got to have her own family. She had always wanted to travel, she obssesed with other countries.Their ways of living,the cultures,religions,everything.

"Oh my gosh,Kaden,I'm so sorry...How long those she...have left."

"They think about a week or two..I don't want her to go.She doesn't deserve this!She never did!"

I grab Kaden into a tight but yet a comforting hug.I rub his back trying to calm him down.I felt hot tears soak into my shirt.I've never seen Kaden cry and I was hoping I won't see him cry again.It scared me and made me feel soo sad for him.I wish I could make him feel better but knowing nothing can help at this moment.He finally got some control over himself and thanks me.

"Come on.Lets go to the hospital....,"Kaden says.