2.The Night Shadow(pic of kaden)

CHAPTER 2

*third pov**

A pack of teenagers were making there way to their campsite to celebrate before they go back to school next week.

"Shit man I cant wait to party! Woohoo! Gonna get me some today.. yea .. "Trevor says to his friend Kaden.

"Haha good for you. But don't you get tired of those sluts with their pitchy voices? They get on my fucking nerves with there pitchy voices,"Kaden complains.

"Whatever,man. Yea there sluts but me likey."

"Gross,man. Ima think I've gone crazy one day when I see get a real girlfriend without cheating on her."

"Haha don't worry that will never happen to me.Remember I'm the manwhore jock of the school?"

"Yea who doesn't," Kaden says. He starts looking at his surroundings when he suddenly hears a moan..but it wasn't the pleasure type of moan but the painful moans.He thought it was his imagination but he hairs in again and this time with a sob for a companion.

"Hey,guys stop. I hear something,"he yells out to the group of teens infront of him.

"What?" many of the teens ask.

"Shut up just listen."

Everyone shuts up for a minute and the only sound is of someone cryin'."

"Yeah I hear too."

"Who is it?"

"Someone's out there."

"I hear it too."

"Me too."

"Me three."

Many agreed with each other.

"Shh.. guys keep it down. Try to find were the sound is coming from it can be someone that is hurt or something," Kaden says. Everyone closes there mouth and starts to look around.

Kaden starts to look around when he comes in from a huge narrow river. He didn't see anything and starts to walk away when he hears rustling from a bush that is beside the river.He starts walking forward to the bush and sees the body of a girl around his age hugging her knees to her chest. She was covered in blood, her clothes were all ripped barely covering her.

"Hey,"he speaks softly to Jezebel,but she flinches away from his touch and says,"No!Don't touch me!Please..."

"Shh.. I'm not going to hurt you,"he tells her. Minutes passes and she starts to calm down.

*sniff*"T-thank you for finding me."

"Your welcome. Umm what's your name?"

"Jezebel."

"Wait.. Jezebel Parkers?!"

"Y-yes, that's me."

"Oh my gosh.Your parents are going crazy looking for you.What happened?"

"I got kidnapped and he tried t-t-to rape but I don't if he did." After Jezebel told Kaden, she started crying.Kaden just stared at her in shock.When he came

back to his sense he cradles her and picks her up and he starts to make his way to the group.

"Don't worry your safe with me.I won't let that sick bastard hurt you again."For some reason Kaden had a feeling to protect her from anything,it broke his

heart to see like this and he barely knew her.

Jezebel sighs and falls to sleep when she closed her eyes.

Kaden spots the group next to a tree and runs over to them."Guys I found her."

Many gasp at the sight of her apperance.

"Oh my god."

"What happened to her?"

"Who is she?"

Many asked.

"You remember that girl that disappeared two months ago and in almost every commercial she comes out,"Kaden explains."Well this is Jezebel Parkers.Call an ambulance someone."

Five minutes later the ambulence comes and takes Jezebel out of Kadens hands and put her on the stretcher and into the ambulance.Kaden climbs in and settle besides her and calls the police to contact her parents that Jezebel Parkers has been found as they head to the hospital.

They found her.Finally.

**Well heres chapter two and i hope you guys liked it(:**

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

=D