4.The Night Shadow

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0

We'll thats it for chapter 4 and I'm sorry if it aint good but i tried my best to try to remember but i cant but hoped you still liked it!(:

Until the next chapter people

Bye!(:

Word of Advice:NEVER EVER bleach your hair two times in one month.I did that and mest up my hair completely and im close to going to school and Im getting treatment for my hair to look better before school.Because of that I spended all my day yesterday getting my hair treated but thank god that my hair aint breaking out.Just wanted to say that so if any of you decide to bleach your hair more that twice dont want you to make the same mistake like me(:

Well Chappie 4=D

CHAPTER 4

I run and run and run.Trying to get away from this place.I have to get away.From him.From that monster.No heart.No soul.Just pitch darkness in him.A monster sent from hell to me.

I turn my back to see a big black figure chasing after me.Run.Run.Run!My mind kept screaming at me.I run thorugh the forest trying to get away...

Run........

Run.......

Run........

Suddenly I'm out of the forest into an empty white room.

Then the room is filled with hunting whispers.....

You aren't free.......Never......

I'm coming back............

For you...............

Your mine................

No one else.....................

Your dead bitch.................

I'm coming back for you....................

And watch your back.........................

Pleasent dreams my dear..............

☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼

My eyes snapped open to a dark room.My body was covered in sweat and tangled in the sheets of the bed.I pinched myself to make sure that I was still awake..That the dream well nightmare was a nightmare.

I sighed in relief to realize it was just a nightmare.

"Sweetie are ok? I heard you screaming.I thought something happened.Another nightmare?"

"Yes,but I'm ok."

"If you keep having them nightmares just tell me to call the therapist to make another appointment."

"Ok."

"Night."

"Night."

It's been six weeks since I was found.The first night I got out of the hospital I had the same nightmare except HE was standing in front of me and choking me to death.After a week of nightmares my mom decided to make appointments with a therapist. After two weeks they disappeared but I guess they came back.

I decided to call Kaden.We had come really close and his the only guy I let touch me.Hope he ain't asleep.

After five rings he peeks up."Mmmmm...Hello?"

"Hey,it's Jez.Did I wake you up?"

"Kinda.But-"

"Sorry I'll let you-"

"Don't worry it's ok.What's up?"

"Don't I just wanted to hear your voice."

"Another bad dream."

"Yea.But he said his coming back and I'm scared. I can't go back to sleep.."

"Want me to come over?"

"I would love it if you did but won't you get in trouble with your parents."

"Not if I come home before they wake up.And you need me right now."

"Ok.Thanks."

"You are very welcome.See ya in a bit,love."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I hang up the phone and go over to the window and open it. No more than five minutes later Kaden climbs into the window in a pair of sport shorts and a black t-shirt.

"Hey."

"Hey,thanks for coming.Don't know what I would do without you."I walk over to him and hug him.

"Come on let's go to bed."

We lay on the bed and Kaden starts telling me story when he was little and got in trouble for pouring a bowl of nacho cheese on top of his cousin's head cause he had taken his chair.Before he got to finish I had fallen asleep in his arms into a dreamless sleep.........