Chapter 11

Chapter 11

~Uriah POV~ ((becuz I can XD))

"Four! Take him to the infirmary, now!" Amar says and I start laughing silently. Once he leaves I start laughing really loudly. "Oh...god! That...was....hilarious...!" I manage to say between all the laughter.

"You're such an idiot!" A blond girl mutters.

I shrug. "Anyways, let's keep playing! I think we were about to win, right?"

"Well, I don't want to play anymore." A short black haired girl says.

"Me neither." The same blonde girl says. "Our friend is in the infirmary because you play dirty,"

"Listen, chick..." I begin but she interrupts me. "I have a name, which is Marlene."

I roll my eyes. I don't care if she has a cute name. "Right, Marlene. We dont play dirty. It was an accident."

"Accidentally on purpose!" Marlene exclaims.

"That doesn't even exist!" The shaved girl says.

"He gets it, Lynn!"

"Whatever!"

Err.... Am I supposed to get what? I shake my head. "Alright, if you don't want to play, then the guys win." I turn to see them and they agree nodding.

"We don't care. It's just a game." The black haired girl says and half of the girls' group walks away from gym.

Pft... Just a game....

~Tris POV~

I wake up with a pounding head. I sit up and take a look around me, and I see myself in an unfamiliar room. 'What the hell happened? And where am I?' There are so many questions running through my head.

I hear someone grunt next to me. "Finally, the Stiff is awake," he says. Of course it has to be him! Four, out of all the people in this school! I feel the memories rush back to me. It was him that hit me; it's his fault that I'm in here.

"I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you," I reply blandly, with my fingers pressed against my temples to try to help stop the pounding headache. I groan.

"What's wrong, Stiff?" For a moment, I see a bit of concern in his eyes, but it vanishes as fast as it appeared. He smirks. "Did I hit your tiny head too hard for you to handle? You know, since you're so small?"

"There's nothing wrong with my size, you big-headed jerk. You shouldn't judge a book by its cover."

He's quiet for a moment, deep in thought. He gets up and starts to leave. I can't believe it! He's just going to leave me here alone without saying anything. But, when he gets to the door, he turns around and says the two words that I would have never imagined him saying.

"I'm sorry."

A/N sorry for the short chapter guys! but we really wanted to give you this cliffhanger XD 

Remember one comment + one vote = one chapter

All rights to veronica roth!

xoxo Cassie and Hanna