Chapter 5

A/N sorry we haven't updated. May and June are the worst days of school ever!!

Chapter 5

~Four's POV~ ((A/N mind you we are girls so it will be a bit dificult to interpret his character. but tell us what you think anyway))

So first she pushes me at the hallway and now she beats me at the race?! Who the hell does she think she is?! She better stay off my way!

So after gym I go to lunch and meet again Zeke and Uriah.
"Sup guys?"

"Hey! So rumor has it you met the stiff" Zeke says.

"Yea..." I roll my eyes to make my point that she is the most annoying person in the world. I turn to Uriah and I see him looking around. "What's wrong?"

"Uh...I'm just looking for some cake..."

"Well, go get it"

"But I don't wanna..." He whines

"Well, we're not going to get it for you" Zeke says. Uriah groans, stands up and leaves the table. "Where's Will?"

"Dunno" I shrug "Maybe at the library.... he sometimes goes to study"

"At lunch?! This is a crime! And we should stop it!"

Uriah comes back with a huge piece of cake and Zeke gasps "Well that is a crime!! How did you get a bigger piece?!"

"Uhhhh my charms?" Uriah asks mockingly and they start fighting apparently about who has more charms. While I barely listen to that stupid conversation, I start eating Uriah's cake. When the argue is done Uriah turns to his cakeless plate. "Who stole my cake?!"

"You ate it" I say "Don't you remember?"

"Oh.....right" He says. Zeke and I laugh. Uriah can be sometimes so oblivious.....

We stop laughing when I notice the Stiff and her friend come over to our table. "What are you doing here?" I say, glaring at the two. 

"See? I told you this wasn't a good idea," Christina muttered. 

Tris ignored her and looked at me while saying, "There's no where else to sit, and this is the only table left."

I glance the rest of the group's faces, wondering if they minded; they didn't seem to mind. "Fine," I said reluctantly. 

Tris sat down next to me, with Christina right next to her. They both started eating, and an awkward silence enveloped us, until the stiff broke it by saying, "So... Four, what's your favorite subject?"

I glare at her, " Dauntless subject "

"Oh, cool," she says, looking down at her tray. "What do you like to do in your free time?"

"I like to run." It's true, running is the only thing I can do to escape the real world. 

"What do your parents do?"

I turn my head to her, irritated. "Do you always ask these many questions?" I asked. I was extremely annoyed with her. 

"Sorry, it's just that you're so approachable," she says boldly. "You know. Like a bed of nails."

 I look at her shocked. The only thing that I can think of is saying the same I said to her at gym "Careful, Tris".

She rolls her eyes. Christina nudges her and points at another table. I turn back and I see three girls waving at her. 

"Nice talking to you" Tris says. They get up and leave our table.

"Finally" I mutter glad they are gone.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tris POV~ 

After that brief conversation with Four, we sit down across three more girls.

"So Tris" Chris says "These are Marlene, Shaunna and Lynn"

"Hi!" They say in unison and I say hey back to them. 

"So why were you sitting with those idiots?" Lynn asks

"Because Tris over here" Chris points at me "wanted to flirt with Four"

"What?!" I say shocked "God, no! I wouldn't date him even if he was the last person living on the planet!"

"Yea but he is hot!" Marlene points out.

"Oh shut up, Mar. We all know you were always looking at him...and also Uriah" Shaunna wiggles her eyebrows

"What? No! He's a jerk!" Marlene says almost yelling

"Just like the whole group" Lynn mutters. I can't help but notice at her shaved hair. I wonder why she did it.... "Oh, just because I wanted to"

Oops. "I was thinking out loud again, wasn't I?" They all nod chuckling and I laugh slightly. 

"Yup....my sister doesn't care about anything. She just does whatever she wants." Shauna says.

"I'm brave enough to shave my hair! So what?" Lynn says grabbing a piece of cake.

"Hey Tris! Want a piece of my cake?" Mar asks "You didn't grab one"

"Is it good?" I wonder.

"The best one" she answers

I grab a fork and dig it in Mar's piece of chocolate cake. I put it in my mouth and savor the sweet taste. My jaw drops. "Oh my god...It's awesome!"

"I know, right!" she says "Best dauntless cake ever!" She drags the plate back to her spot. 

"Hey! I want some more!" I pout and they laugh. I laugh along with them. 

After talking about life I finish the rest of my hamburger without really caring I ate some cake and we walk away to the next classes. We will have soon Dauntless subject. It was on my list, and Four mentioned it as his favorite. What could that be?

a/n Soooooo we hope you liked it!!! Plz comment below what you think and vote. Dedication goes to a commenter. All rights to the amazing Veronica Roth!! We own nothing!

xoxo Cassie and Hanna